• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nightmare! You know you want it!

#1 User is offline   fragmentedNaito 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64233

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Why not get Nightmare(Naitomea) as a musical guest? I mean they played at the Japan Expo in Paris in July and they might be looking for another opportunity to go over seas again! Let Anime Central be their first American gig! so who's with me?

Anime Central potential 2014 Cosplay(s)
Sailor Moon: Lita: orignal school girl uniform
Persona 4: Yosuke: Junes Uniform

#2 User is offline   fragmentedNaito 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64233

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

Posted Image

Nightmare formed in 2000 with the members Sakito and Hitsugi, while they were still in high school.
Sakito asked Yomi (vocals) to join and Hitsugi asked Ni~ya (bass) to join as well. Zannin (former member) then heard about the band and decided to join as well.
After practicing and waiting for their break, they finally got a few. Zannin then left for unknown reasons after a few gigs and Ruka (ex-luninspear) then joined.

Nightmare is famous in the anime community for the following songs
The WOLRLD it was used as the opening to Death Notes first nineteen episodes (Oct 2006)
Alumnia it was used as the closing to Death Notes first nineteen episodes (Oct 2006)
Raison D'etre was used for the opening to Claymore (2007)
Dirty was used as an opening for Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (2007)
Lost in Blue was used for an opeing in Moryo no Hako (2008)
Naked love was used as an ending for Moryo no Hako (2008)

Sakito has even voice acted in an episode for Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro!

Besides being extremely well know in the anime community for their music, they are also activists in helping raise money for the damged regions of Japan due to the earthquake and tsunmai that struck in 2011.

I think that Nightmare would be a great addition to the line up of past performers for Anime Central. So I am stating I am placing a bid for Nightmare to be the musical guest in 2014!

Anime Central potential 2014 Cosplay(s)
Sailor Moon: Lita: orignal school girl uniform
Persona 4: Yosuke: Junes Uniform

#3 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

YES. YES. YES. YESSSSS!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE Nightmare. So awesome, great sound, unique sounds, oooo their songs give me goosebumps! Dirty is probably my favorite song by them. I agree, a great guest for ACen!!!

TOTALLY SECONDED.
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#4 User is offline   ruechan89 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 9960

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

I really would love them too go. Especially since they have that two week break around the time of ACen. x3 I want to see Yomi <3

#5 User is offline   xxBCfreakxx 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62521

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

I would really love to see them! I feel like they'd put on a really great show for ACen. Definite YES

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users