• You cannot reply to this topic

Just a phase... WHAT ARE MOMS EVEN

#1 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

So while I was in the car with my mother visiting today, I mentioned how I'm having difficulties finding people to stay with me at ACen, because less people are starting to go for various reasons. My mom then mentions how "The phase is dying off." -_- I have been going to ACen for the last 8 years, and I have always enjoyed anime. No mom, I do not think it is a phase! XD My friends also have many personal, and bullshit, reasons for not going to ACen, like: Oh I feel like I have outgrown it (valid enough for someone who wasn't really into it), I won't have money to spend because I'll be moving (this friend has a good bit of money, but also fair enough), fur fest is better (wait, what? They aren't even the same, how do you compare...), Going to ACen with a boyfriend isn't fun (okay shut your mouth). So yes, this turned into a bit of a rant, but I hope you got a kick out of it XD

Anyone got a story like this to share?

(Also if anyone is looking for a couple to room with them yet, please let me know o3o I will be posting in the right part of the forums, but not quite yet)
Need some Rave Gear? I got you! http://kittyandquinn.../kittysravegear

#2 User is offline   DJ Jeffito 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 5555

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

I've been attending for 14 years and don't plan on stopping. Although, in that time, I've seen many people come and go.

I guess people go for various reasons and if their specific reasons for going are no longer valid, I can see why they wouldn't attend. I have a lot of examples but I'd much rather keep them to myselves as some have to do with former staff and close friends.
Facebook Page | SoundCloud | Anime Convention DJs Facebook Group | WeebCast

Dance Coordinator
: Anime Apocalypse 2013; Anime Crossroads 2015; Anime Milwaukee 2012, 2014, 2015; Anime World Chicago 2011, 2012; Anime World Indianapolis 2012; Kollision Con 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013; Shuto Con 2014
Game Room Staff: Anime Central 2002, 2003; Anime Milwaukee 2013
Misc Staff: Anime Reactor 2003, 2006, 2007
Guest DJ: 30+ conventions, including Anime Central, Anime Expo, and Sakura-Con (Full list on my Facebook page)

#3 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I don't plan on stopping either, but I think her comment was more of a hopeful stab at me, because despite how she says that she thinks it's cool, she doesn't like it and I know it, since she takes the opportunity to take a stab at my interest when she gets the chance...

Still though, I miss my friends going because now I'm lonely at the cons when my boyfriend goes and does his own thing, and while I like making friends, it kinda sucks not knowing where to start and just wandering aimlessly while I either wait for my panel to start, his to end, or for something to happen, like the rave.

Though I gotta say, dancing by myself is way more fun.

#4 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61483

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

That sounds like something my mother would say; she thinks anime is "corrupting" me. XD
I've heard people say that they've started to "outgrow" going to cons, but no one I know personally. We all go to cons to hang out and wear pretty dresses; you never grow out of that.

Also, might have room; haven't started planning out roommates for ACen yet, but I'll keep you in mind. :3

#5 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

I'm pretty sure that if I stopped going to cons for a year, I'd get a mixed reaction out of my family. My mom might be worried that something was wrong, since she knows I love working and visiting conventions. My dad might be the one to figure I'm "finally getting my priorities straight." (He's one of those parents who's incredibly hard to please, and even when you do, he immediately finds something that you "need to do" next.) My sister would likely be a little surprised, but then ask if I'm just taking a break, and either way be encouraging, since she knows that cons are what I love to do in my spare time. :)
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#6 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

woo! And my friend is 19, though she said it at 18, not like it matters though, and only went once, so it's like what was there to out grow x3

View PostValkyrie, on 14 October 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure that if I stopped going to cons for a year, I'd get a mixed reaction out of my family. My mom might be worried that something was wrong, since she knows I love working and visiting conventions. My dad might be the one to figure I'm "finally getting my priorities straight." (He's one of those parents who's incredibly hard to please, and even when you do, he immediately finds something that you "need to do" next.) My sister would likely be a little surprised, but then ask if I'm just taking a break, and either way be encouraging, since she knows that cons are what I love to do in my spare time. :)/>

I think my mom would react the same way as yours would! Though she'd probably ask me why I'm not going, then convince me to go. I don't get moms ahaha

#7 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

ACen - for me - is something I find I enjoy more as I continue to go.
I have been attending for 5 years and each year there is something new, better and/or different that I get to experience. However, year before last - ACen 2012 - I was unable to attend due to school and because of that, I stayed away from the anime culture in whole so that I did not feel resentment for missing the con. As 2013 rolled around, I almost felt...obligated to go because I hadn't been super excited in 2 years about it. I was hoping to get the same excitement back by going on the forums or watching new animes (new to me) but it wasn't 100% the same....until I showed up at the Hyatt on Thursday. Everything that I found myself loving about the con came back to me and I was so happy to be there. I had a blast this year and am very excited about 2014.

I don't think that Anime conventions are a phase for everyone. I think they can be for some but that is the same with all things in life. But the numbers and facts show that rather than the con scene dying out, it is actually growing more and more each year. ACen attendee numbers continue to grow despite bad years and a believed decrease in guest quality. So something is still keeping this "phase" alive.

^_^

Hope all that makes sense...I....kind of forgot my point a few times and had to try to come back around.
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#8 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Totally makes sense, and I've been getting myself all kinds of hyped that way next year can be better

#9 User is offline   MsLovelyCookie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 57517

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Each year I try to do something more than I did the year before. Did you know that in all my 6 years I have never been to a panel until this year. Back in 2008, me and my friend knew nothing about what to do at this convention and now I'm helping it. This year I have coworkers excited to go with me for 2014 hopefully I can make great memories.
I'm Just A Girl In The World
Take A Good Look At Me
Just Your Typical Prototype...

Registration Staff: 2012-2014

#10 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I wish I went to more panels! And that's a great idea, I should do that too :D

#11 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 14 October 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

I don't think that Anime conventions are a phase for everyone. I think they can be for some but that is the same with all things in life.

Think about what hobbies, activities, and media you enjoy. Is there anything you're currently finding more or less interesting? Is there something you want to prioritize, and something you want to downplay?

I know these are vague statements. But these are serious questions to consider. You don't want to spend quite a bit on conventions (including hotels, food, transportation) *if* your weekend is going to be stressful or miserable. Likewise, think about what exactly you enjoy about cons.

If you need a break from your hobbies and fandom, then step away for a while. Find new things to do in your spare time.

#12 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

I didn't go to ACen 2012 for financial reasons, and I seriously contemplated never going again. I heard a lot of bad things about the 2012 con, and anime had gotten a little stale for me. I still love anime, but I really wasn't seeing much out there. Combined with a lack of interest where I live (BFE, Montana), and I was wondering if I had gone through a "phase."

But...

I went to ACen 2013 anyway. Admittedly, I went because I enjoy getting out of my hometown for a little while, and because I have some old college buddies there in the Midwest. Given that ACen has given me some great memories, I figured I "owed" the con one last try. (It helped that I found some new anime series I liked, and I got big into MLP this spring...which is sort of anime.)

I'm glad I did. 2013 was a blast! Everything that I enjoy about anime cons happened, and every minute at ACen was fun. On the way into Chicago, my friend and I had some close calls with the traffic (we had an even closer call on the way home), and I told him after one harrowing incident on I-90 "This better be worth it." It was.

So I'm definitely coming back for 2014. If this is a phase, then it's one that's been going on since 2003, and one I hope I never outgrow--and I'm older than most of you.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"So get off my lawn"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#13 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

I'm glad you gave ACen another chance! My year for this year sucked so hard, but that was personal reasons, sooo I know what to do next year so I have a good year :D

#14 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

My mom used to say that "phase" stuff to me too. When I first went to ACen she thought it was more of a "one time thing", and questioned why I was arranging to go again. And it's like "uh, no, mom" it's a yearly tradition! She eventually understood, and did realize in time that it's my vacation from life for four days. XD

Again, she always thought anime/manga was a phase for me...until Motoko Kusanagi was all over my room. XD But beside the fact, I don't think cons or ACen is a phase for me. Like some others who posted before, I try to spice up every year and try to do something new each year. Like last year, I was a panelist for the first time. I went to more panels than usual, and I plan on seeing more main programming and more events this year. I say it every year and never go, but this year I truly want to end up going to one of the dances this year and see more guest panels. Doing something different keeps it interesting, and makes me want to go every year again and again.

I had a lot of fun during 2013, and I think 2014 will be even better. I actually have not looked forward to ACen as much as I have this year so far--and it's so far away! ;___;. hahahaha. I still feel like I owe ACen my attendance and feel I need to go every year because I have made so many good memories there and I just get super addicted to wanting to make more of those.
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#15 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

My parents have never been opposed to my going to conventions. They fully understand it's something I love and enjoy. That being said I do feel everything has it's time and place. Do I feel I've run out of conventions to go to? Hell no. I love ACen and I love bonding with other like minded individuals. And yet I feel there will come a time when I'll be done going. Not 2014 but sooner rather than later. I've just gotten a new job and I'm beginning to work on a future for my girlfriend and I . If conventions fit in that future, then great. I don't feel like I owe ACen my attendance. I want to give it but the foremost thing on my mind is the future. It's not a phase for all. but I feel it's a phase for me
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#16 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

like anything else, it's definitely something you can outgrow.
personally, i think it's good to grow as a person and experience new things and try new hobbies and not just hunker down in purely anime
and video games and feel defensive if anyone suggests trying other things.

there was a time when i would have defined myself as 'an anime fan', but that time is over, since i'm into so many other things just as much or more, not to mention i tend to prefer manga more than anime, nowadays. that doesn't stop me from geeking out over any new anime or manga series i discover that i like just as much as ever. as you grow as a person, sometimes things other than anime and going to anime conventions become a larger priority and i don't think there's anything wrong with that.

if you're still just as into it, and you're still obsessed with anything 'anime' and going to cons is something you look forward to all year, then go nuts. it does irk me when people assume that if you don't make watching every episode of the latest over-hyped series or check out all the new anime of each season that you were never really into anime or much of a fan. i was super-into it, and i'm still totally into anything i come across that's good, but i have other things i enjoy just as much now, and a life, so i can't just spend endless hours watching every mediocre series or go broke buying badges for every single anime convention in america. i don't think that makes it a phase i've grown out of so much as it means that i've grown as a person.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 16 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

#17 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Very well put ^-^ I have many hobbies, and I'll always enjoy cosplaying, not that I'll do it forever, and I'll always like anime/manga, but I also have hobbies, like art, that are way more important to me, and I also have a bunch of other hobbies, in my way to stay well rounded.

Also you kept saying good anime/mangas, so you mean Attack on Titan? XD

#18 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

View Posteat_me_for_I_am_peeps, on 16 October 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Very well put ^-^ I have many hobbies, and I'll always enjoy cosplaying, not that I'll do it forever, and I'll always like anime/manga, but I also have hobbies, like art, that are way more important to me, and I also have a bunch of other hobbies, in my way to stay well rounded.

Also you kept saying good anime/mangas, so you mean Attack on Titan? XD

xDDD

#19 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

I've been going to ACen for 16 years.
Lately, for me, it's been more about the people more than the anime.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#20 User is offline   MOMO2 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 49830

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

I never got the "phase" quote just the "they are adults and have jobs" one. I have been going for about 13 14 years and I will still go. Just got a buddy hooked last year and he will never miss one again.
The only thing to fear is yourself.

#21 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

I'm an adult in serious need of a job

Gotta get on making Taokaka...

#22 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61483

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

View Posteat_me_for_I_am_peeps, on 21 October 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

I'm an adult in serious need of a job

Gotta get on making Taokaka...

This is full of win on so many levels. :3

#23 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

:DDD!!

That makes me happy that something I said is win XD

#24 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

Yeah, no. It's a hobby and anyone of any age can have this hobby. I started going in 2007 and haven't missed one since. It makes sense to skip if you can't afford it or have other obligations that happen that weekend, though.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#25 User is offline   DarkMimi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 38289

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

I wouldn't say it is a phase, but more so a hobby that you can either indulge in more or less as years go by. Honestly I contemplated not going to ACen anymore after a nasty breakup this mast March with my boyfriend who was the one who had introduced and taken me to the con for three years straight since 2010. I ended up missing out this year because of that and it made me feel awful because of the few friends I have that did go were begging me to come with them and I was just so opposed to it because of the bad experience the year before combined with my problems earlier this year.

But with that funk gone after a good seven/eight months behind me? I'm back and really want to try and enjoy the con for what it is. Now it means trying to make more friends with the same interests instead of just going for panels, guests, and the Dealer's Hall.

Trust me, my father is still hoping I'll begin to hate or dislike anime, comics, and anything to do with fun so I'll join his side as an entrepreneur who hordes loads of money from their earnings. Nope. Not me. If I earn money, it's going towards bills and de-stressing vacation times such as con weekends.

This post has been edited by DarkMimi: 08 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

2014 Cosplay Plans
Bioshock Infinite - Daisy Fitzroy (0% Completed)
Batman - Talia Al Gul (0% Completed)
Princess Peach: Military Style (0% Completed)

Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, and Borderlands 2
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! HERE!!!
I <3 Friends Who Keep In Touch

#26 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

I never got the "phase" aura from my parents either. I, like sentinel28a, like leaving my home territory of Boston Metro, MA and I like traveling and being around people that can geek out with me about specifics of an episode of Sailor Moon, for example, and whether or not this or that happens in the dub/sub, etc. I also, as much as I like my job, like leaving it for 90 or so hours (if that's what 4 days equates to?) so I can get a breath of fresh air. I love looking at and sometimes photographing cosplay.... I genuinely like going to these cons, but I do agree that if I was to stop for a year I could save up A LOT of money for other things in life. That time will inevitably come, but I want to go to cons as long as I can. This coming year's con repertoire is gonna be amazing. In March I have my local Anime Boston, then in May I'll see some of you at ACen, then in July my good friends that just got married in 2012 are paying an Anime Expo (which takes place in Los Angeles, CA) trip for my brother and I, then finally I have Otakon. That's quite the jam-packed con year, esp since I'll be trekkin' to CA for AX, of which I've never attended, and if I have to drop most of the other cons I attend I want to keep going to AX.

Anyway, as many of us have said, moving on from hardcore obsessing over anime isn't a phase, but it's a way to grow as a person. Going to anime cons and working with the public (retail) has helped me overcome my shyness and social awkwardness, and I appreciate it all for that.

Anyway, yeah.
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2015 ACen 2015, and Otakon 2015!!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#27 User is offline   kuro_ketsurui 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4769

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

You should show her one of the many cosplaying families. 'Twould be hilarious.
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" -Scott Adams

Facebook

#28 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

My mother doesn't hesitate to make snarky remarks when I mention attending a convention. It's annoying but I end up going to said con regardless.
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

Giratina

#29 User is offline   Sir Gibby 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 26318

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

This year will mark my 9th consecutive ACen. I still remember my very first year going I was a young pup of 20 years with a friend of mine. It was the first time I had gone away with my friends for the weekend, and I was still fairly new to the anime scene. I was overwhelmed and excited at everything I saw. My brother-from-another-mother had gone for the first time the previous year, and he acted as con mentor to us rookies. We left at the end of the weekend already planning for next year, and that kept up for several cons. But for the last few I've gone to, it's felt like I go more out of habit than anything. My fiance, who has gone since I've been going, isn't sure if she wants to attend. But it's funny, because the two of us still get excited for conventions, like C2E2 and Wizard World, but not so much ACen. I think it's because we're not as into anime as we used to be. When we started we would watch a lot of it, but as the years have gone on anime has found a place among all of our other interests. And at heart we're not big anime fans; we're Sci-Fi and Fantasy nerds. So while I still enjoy going to ACen and anime in general, I find I don't have as much fun as attending the more western themed conventions. I see my departure from ACen coming within a few years. But to go back to the original point, as far as we're concerned we haven't outgrown ACen itself, or the convention scene, we've just fallen out a bit of the genre itself.
My life is watching anime, playing video games, and eating Taco Bell with reckless abandonment with my lady!

My cosplays: Raccoon City Police Officer, S.T.A.R.S. officer, Chris Redfield, Dr. Ray Stantz, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor

Check out My Amazon Kindle Stories, My Writing Blog, and my comic book series

#30 User is offline   FOFdanny 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59390

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

It's hard to believe but 2014 will be my 7th consecutive ACen. I've been going since I was 17 and I have changed and grown a lot since, but I still enjoy anime and J-culture, maybe not to the extent I did when I first started going but I still love going every year. ACen has provided me with some of the best and most memorable moments of my life. Last year felt off since I only could go for a day. Also, I didn't attend with my usual group of friends and roomed with a bunch of con rookies, which led me to try and show them as much as I could in the shortest amount of time and they weren't exactly enthusiastic about the con as I would of hoped. On the original topic, my parents have always been supportive of my hobbies even though they may not totally "get" anime, so I'm grateful of that. And yes over the years, I've had friends drop out of the convention scene for one reason or another, but it's not going to stop me from going. I definitely have a few more ACen's left in me, haha.

I am really excited this year because I am going with an old con buddy and we always manage to have a great time together. I've made a few friends through ACen over the years, but this year I really want to put myself out there and try and meet as many people as I can. I'm really looking forward to May. Hope to meet some of you guys there!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users