• You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a potential Roommate Not for con, for living XD

#1 User is offline   Fullmetalcrusade 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2749

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

So I was giving my notice a few days ago, with an offer to renew my lease at the place i am currently in. For the amount of money they want, I don't feel it's reasonable to remain here, so as much as I like my apartment I am leaving. I have found a new place i REALLY like, but it's rather large and and a bit too expensive for me to afford alone. This by the way is not the end all be all, I am open to other places/areas as well So I am posting here to see if anyone will be in the market for a new place to live soon(lease here ends in December, so thats when I have to move, though I could potentially get a place in November if need be)

This is the place i am currently looking at: http://www.villagegr...-of-schaumburg/

If anyone is interested, post here or PM me. I should note i am mainly looking for roomies over the age of 21, and obviously someone with steady employment. If you have any other questions feel free to ask

View PostFlyingElf, on Apr 21 2007, 10:26 PM, said:

Reactor doesnt' count as a con. Reactor is an experiment in how bad a group of otaku can destroy a hotel given 3 days...

#2 User is offline   Fullmetalcrusade 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Anyone at all?

Reactor doesnt' count as a con. Reactor is an experiment in how bad a group of otaku can destroy a hotel given 3 days...

#3 User is offline   Fullmetalcrusade 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Just wanted to bump with a quick update. I have since moved into the place, but the second bedroom is still free.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users