Anime Central Forums: Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 2014 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 2014

#1 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hello everyone! I'd like to run the Makai Ouji photoshoot :3 It'll be my first time running a shoot, so hopefully I don't disappoint >< I've attended plenty, so I know how things are supposed to go.

I'm planning on cosplaying Sytry Cartwright the way he's first seen in his demon appearance (with the blue/white jacket) Hopefully I'm not the only one cosplaying from this series, it's too awesome not to have a following!

EDIT: We are scheduled for 11am Sunday, in the Garden! Let me know asap of any conflicts so I can see if it's possible to move us around!

This post has been edited by Washu Takahashi: 03 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

ACen 2016 Plans
Maki Nishikino, version undecided [Love Live! School Idol Project]
Ryuho Ryu (final form) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#2 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62252

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Seriously? If this is happening, I think I'll get my Dantalion cosplay together. I love this show so much.
Anime Central '12 - Trollzaya (Durarara!!), Akira (Togainu No Chi), Sebastian (Black Butler)
Anime Central '13- Damien Thorn (South Park), Once-ler: Greed-ler Version (The Lorax), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Yuki Sanada (Tsuritama)
Anime Central '14 - Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Rin Matsuoka (Free!), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Dantalion (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist)
Anime Central '15- Abe Takaya (Ookiku Furikabutte), Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Makoto Tachibana (Free!), Imaizumi Shunsuke (Yowamushi Pedal), Daichi Sawamura (Haikyuu!!), Gunji (Togainu no Chi), Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)

Upcoming Cosplay
Anime Midwest '15- Izaya (Durarara!!), Virus (DRAMAtical Murder), Daichi Sawamura (Haikyuu!!)

#3 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

Also, my friend is coming as William now... so I definitely plan on going as Dantalion! :D
Anime Central '12 - Trollzaya (Durarara!!), Akira (Togainu No Chi), Sebastian (Black Butler)
Anime Central '13- Damien Thorn (South Park), Once-ler: Greed-ler Version (The Lorax), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Yuki Sanada (Tsuritama)
Anime Central '14 - Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Rin Matsuoka (Free!), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Dantalion (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist)
Anime Central '15- Abe Takaya (Ookiku Furikabutte), Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Makoto Tachibana (Free!), Imaizumi Shunsuke (Yowamushi Pedal), Daichi Sawamura (Haikyuu!!), Gunji (Togainu no Chi), Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)

Upcoming Cosplay
Anime Midwest '15- Izaya (Durarara!!), Virus (DRAMAtical Murder), Daichi Sawamura (Haikyuu!!)

#4 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

Awesome! I can't wait to see you guys =D If this doesn't get an official shoot, we'll definitely have to meet up some time for a private shoot and fight over William xD
ACen 2016 Plans

#5 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Totally! I normally don't check these forums but I will frequently from now on and give updates on our cosplay :D

Upcoming Cosplay

#6 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

Bumping this on up~ Sytry cosplay around 60% done ^^
ACen 2016 Plans

#7 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 63359

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Awesome! I'm not cosplaying as anyone from the game/show but I would love to attend the photoshoot and take pictures! :)
"Although I’m weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself.” - Oz Vessalius <3

~ACen 2013/2014 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB) and Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

~ACen 2015 Cosplay~
Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill); Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basuke); Kuroo Tetsurou (Haikyuu!!); Shinkai Hayato, Arakita Yasutomo, and casual Hajime (Yowamushi Pedal)

#8 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

Awesome! We can always use people that are just there for pictures ^^ I know I went to the UtaPri photoshoot last year and there were only 3 of us not cosplaying from it, and each of us had like 3 cameras, trying to help out the people in the shoot xD
ACen 2016 Plans

#9 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

Dantalion is complete (except for his pointy ears... not sure if I should bother with them! xD)

Upcoming Cosplay

#10 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Jealous of your completion @.@ I still have to make the headpiece with the medallions/feathers, finish the jacket (just needs to be painted with white stripes), then figure out what I'm doing for the shirt/black vest/sash/tights. So close yet so far xD

I'm trying to decide what kind of candy/sweets to bring...it's not Sytry if I'm not munching on sweets the whole time xD Thinking of getting a pretty tin cookie box thing and filling it with nilla wafers haha.
ACen 2016 Plans

#11 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 24 February 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

Jealous of your completion @.@ I still have to make the headpiece with the medallions/feathers, finish the jacket (just needs to be painted with white stripes), then figure out what I'm doing for the shirt/black vest/sash/tights. So close yet so far xD

I'm trying to decide what kind of candy/sweets to bring...it's not Sytry if I'm not munching on sweets the whole time xD Thinking of getting a pretty tin cookie box thing and filling it with nilla wafers haha.

Sounds like a splendid idea. :D

We should start thinking about a time and place for the gathering, right? Just for ideas, my schedule is pretty clogged. On Friday I've got the N+C photoshoot at 6 pm. Saturday, the Free! photoshoot from 3-4 pm and the KuroBas photoshoot at 5 pm. Nothing on Sunday though! But that's all~

Upcoming Cosplay

#12 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

View PostVixenfur, on 19 March 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

Sounds like a splendid idea. :D/>

We should start thinking about a time and place for the gathering, right? Just for ideas, my schedule is pretty clogged. On Friday I've got the N+C photoshoot at 6 pm. Saturday, the Free! photoshoot from 3-4 pm and the KuroBas photoshoot at 5 pm. Nothing on Sunday though! But that's all~

Actually, I totally forgot that it'd be nice of me to ask when everyone was available for the photoshoot and just went ahead and applied for it, haha. BUT, I did apply for Sunday afternoon, yay! Well, technically I applied saying Sunday afternoon would probably be best, but that Saturday evening might work if that couldn't be done. If past Acens are anything to go by though, there usually aren't many shoots on Sundays so we should have no problem getting Sunday afternoon ^^ And if I remember right I asked for the garden (small area of grass directly outside of the Hyatt entrance further down the street, not the first one) with the loading docks as back-up.

Sorry for doing that without asking everyone @.@ But not too late to ask for a change if something else works better! I know I'll have a Pokemon photoshoot Friday afternoon, not sure when the Magic Knight Rayearth photoshoot is going to be yet though.
ACen 2016 Plans

#13 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 20 March 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

Actually, I totally forgot that it'd be nice of me to ask when everyone was available for the photoshoot and just went ahead and applied for it, haha. BUT, I did apply for Sunday afternoon, yay! Well, technically I applied saying Sunday afternoon would probably be best, but that Saturday evening might work if that couldn't be done. If past Acens are anything to go by though, there usually aren't many shoots on Sundays so we should have no problem getting Sunday afternoon ^^ And if I remember right I asked for the garden (small area of grass directly outside of the Hyatt entrance further down the street, not the first one) with the loading docks as back-up.

Sorry for doing that without asking everyone @.@ But not too late to ask for a change if something else works better! I know I'll have a Pokemon photoshoot Friday afternoon, not sure when the Magic Knight Rayearth photoshoot is going to be yet though.

Oh, sounds good! What time sunday afternoon? I have to leave by 2-3 pm. uwu Same goes for my friend as William since her and I are traveling around together.

Upcoming Cosplay

#14 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

View PostVixenfur, on 20 March 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Oh, sounds good! What time sunday afternoon? I have to leave by 2-3 pm. uwu Same goes for my friend as William since her and I are traveling around together.

I can put in a request for it to be between 11 and 1, then hopefully we can get worked in there and worst case for you it starts at 1 and shoots are typically a half hour so it'd be over by 1:30 (Unless you guys want to stay and chat of course cause I only have like 1 D&R friend and need more xD) I have a feeling it'll probably be like us 3 and MAYBE like 2-3 other people xD This series isn't as popular as it should be T_T And if they can't schedule us officially in a time that works for you two I'm totally willing to meet up some other time :3
ACen 2016 Plans

#15 User is offline   xkiabx 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 65162

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

Love the Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist series! <333333333333333333333 Sadly, would have loved to come by and dress as Solomon (from the anime episode 1, encounter with Dantalion - gawd, that scene was delicious) but budget won't let me. (~T-T)~ However, if I can make it, will love to come and take some pictures!!!
ANIME CENTRAL 2016
Friday: ~
Saturday: ~
Sunday: ~

#16 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

View Postxkiabx, on 21 March 2014 - 10:37 AM, said:

Love the Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist series! <333333333333333333333 Sadly, would have loved to come by and dress as Solomon (from the anime episode 1, encounter with Dantalion - gawd, that scene was delicious) but budget won't let me. (~T-T)~ However, if I can make it, will love to come and take some pictures!!!

The more the merrier! ouo Come to us Youji :'D

Upcoming Cosplay

#17 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:55 PM

View PostVixenfur, on 02 April 2014 - 08:08 PM, said:

The schedule is up! We're scheduled for 11am Sunday, in the garden. (small grassy area outside that food place attached to the con center) Any issues?

And everyone is welcome, even just to take pictures! (cause I'd be super grateful to whoever is willing to snap some pics of me on my phone or post their nicer photos online xD)

This post has been edited by Washu Takahashi: 06 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

ACen 2016 Plans

#18 User is offline   xkiabx 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

View PostVixenfur, on 02 April 2014 - 08:08 PM, said:

GASP, HOW'D DID YOU KNOW?! Now, I'm scared, JK, lols!!

So I looked at the schedule and YES!!! I will be able to make it since a gathering I'm part of is right after Makai Ouji: D and R!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to meet you all!
ANIME CENTRAL 2016

#19 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:19 PM

Hope everyone's getting excited! I'm like 90% done with Sytry, just have to attach the white belt thing to his jacket and figure out how to make that neck poof thing.
ACen 2016 Plans

#20 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

View Postxkiabx, on 04 April 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

GASP, HOW'D DID YOU KNOW?! Now, I'm scared, JK, lols!!

So I looked at the schedule and YES!!! I will be able to make it since a gathering I'm part of is right after Makai Ouji: D and R!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to meet you all!

Because I am the Shiki... eue

Upcoming Cosplay

#21 User is offline   xkiabx 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

View PostVixenfur, on 10 May 2014 - 12:14 PM, said:

Because I am the Shiki... eue

LOL!

Edit: Since we will have a William present, I hope you don't mind me suggesting a few poses? Even though we won't have Solomon present, I would love to get some pictures of (I'mma just link them, so it's easier to explain! xD):

-http://0-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/solomon-x-dantalion.png (pssst, I'mma substitute William as Solomon xD)
-http://www.zerochan.net/1566332#full (since we got like all three of; william, dantalion, and sytry...i saw this picture and wanted one like this too!)
-http://animeaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Makai-Ouji-2-6.png (this is a favorite scene of mine but again since no Solomon, I would like to substitute William)
-http://animeaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Makai-Ouji-6-1.png (oh yes, this scene was hilarious! xD I want something like this, lols <3)

This post has been edited by xkiabx: 10 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

ANIME CENTRAL 2016

#22 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

View Postxkiabx, on 10 May 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

LOL!

Edit: Since we will have a William present, I hope you don't mind me suggesting a few poses? Even though we won't have Solomon present, I would love to get some pictures of (I'mma just link them, so it's easier to explain! xD):

-http://0-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/solomon-x-dantalion.png (pssst, I'mma substitute William as Solomon xD)
-http://www.zerochan.net/1566332#full (since we got like all three of; william, dantalion, and sytry...i saw this picture and wanted one like this too!)
-http://animeaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Makai-Ouji-2-6.png (this is a favorite scene of mine but again since no Solomon, I would like to substitute William)
-http://animeaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Makai-Ouji-6-1.png (oh yes, this scene was hilarious! xD I want something like this, lols <3)

Yes! Please feel free to suggest any poses you're interested in seeing. I'm planning to marathon the anime tonight and note down any scenes I really like (including ones with other characters since who knows if we'll get lucky and have a few more people...) Any poses will be considered, and so long as everyone apart of the picture is comfortable with the pose, I'm more than up for doing just about anything! (Personal space was never an issue for me, but some people might not like being so close and that needs to be respected.) I definitely want a picture of Sytry and Dantalion fighting over William though xD

My cosplay is basically done. Test drove it last night and have a few tiny fixes that needed to be made (pinned up the black vest so it doesn't slide down and added a hook and eye to the shirt collar to close it) Only thing left to fix is the neck poof, since it was literally like a yard of fabric I had lying around that I just all shoved into my shirt making me look fat xD So below is my cosplay, so you guys should be able to find me! I'll be the one in charge, but like I said I'm totally open to suggestions and this should be a small shoot, so don't be afraid to come to me and ask for any poses or anything you might like ^^

Sytry 1
Sytry 2

Currently my main plan is to have individual character photos, photos of each individual with William/Solomon, photos of multiple characters with William (most likely fighting over him xD), multiple characters without William (again most likely fighting xD) and then whatever scenes I find from the anime tonight. Super basic outline, so definitely up for suggestions.

And I really like this image and would like to duplicate it. We won't have a chair, obviously, but there are benches where we are, and that's close enough xD
ACen 2016 Plans

#23 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

View Postxkiabx, on 10 May 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

LOL!

Ohhh all great poses! Yes me and my friend don't mind, I mean we're not gonna kiss or anything but posing was expected so we were well prepared for that XD We apologize if we laugh or anything during it... =u=

I'll be using my real hair for this cosplay shoot because my wig looks terrible with Dantalion ;w; but believe it or not my hair is actually exactly like his, I just need to spike it a lot. Unfortunately since I didn't know the wig wouldn't work, I wasn't prepared for his pointy ears. I quickly ordered some spirit gum and remover and ears but only the gum + remover has arrived and I'm afraid the ears won't make it on time ;w; So I will wear ear cuffs but I apologize for lack of elf ears if they don't arrive in the mail by tomorrow afternoon -u-"

But yeahhh so excited for this guys! x3

Upcoming Cosplay

#24 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hey there! I'm glad we got some pics taken, this gathering was fun! Here's all I have- I edited three for the hell of it :D

Go ahead and add me on facebook, I am Capri Pappas, I'm sure I'm the only one named that out there (if not you'll know by my profile pic and such~)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

There's a LOT more, add me on facebook to see ^^
This part was by far the most hilarious XD
Posted Image
Posted Image

Upcoming Cosplay

#25 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:01 PM

I'm so happy you two showed up! It was a lot of fun ^^ All my pictures are here, feel free to tag yourselves and add me! this was probably my favorite shot, and I also accidentally took a super cool picture of Dantalion. I didn't even realize I got the shadow like that until I went back over them just now xD Loving the edits you did too!

EDIT: Whoops, linked to my cosplay page photoset rather than my actual set @.@ Same stuff either way, but you can find me easier through the actual set xD here

This post has been edited by Washu Takahashi: 18 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

ACen 2016 Plans

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users