• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Attack on Titan Shingeki no Kyojin

#61 User is offline   hurristat 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65066

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

You're welcome to come! If it's an unavoidable spoiler than... whatever. But if you're cosplaying the colossal titan, don't. come up when I call you know who.
ACen 2014 (Tentative):
Friday: AU Jean Kirschtein (Shingeki no Kyojin) | Noiz (DMMd)
Saturday: Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa) | Rei Ryugazaki (Free!) | Midorima Shintarou (Kuroko no Basuke) | Jean
Sunday: one of the above, probably either Rei or Midorima
tumblr
i run fandom shoots.

#62 User is offline   otakupunzal 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62431

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:08 PM

View Posthurristat, on 14 May 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

Hello ACen shingekis!

I’m David and I will be running the Attack on Titan shoots, along with umehiito!

A quick note: PLEASE TAG ALL ACen ATTACK ON TITAN STUFF WITH “attack on acen” ON TUMBLR SO EVERYONE CAN FIND STUFF

Here’s all the shoot information you need to know:

TIME: Friday, May 16, 2014, at 7:00PM, and Saturday, May 17, 2014, at 7:00PM
LOCATION: Friday: Loading Docks C and D, Saturday: Loading Docks B, C, and D

Rules and things to keep in mind:

1. Again: Location. The shoot will be held at Loading Docks C and D on Friday, and Loading Docks B, C, and D on Saturday.

2. The Friday shoot will be no longer than half an hour, and the Saturday shoot no longer than one hour. It may run shorter, depending on how many suggestions you guys come up with. I've been able to run through this list in 20 minutes before requests so both shoots should get to everything if everyone is cooperative.

3. All Attack on Titan fans are welcome to come, whether you are in Attack on Titan cosplay or not! However, if you are not in Attack on Titan cosplay, please do not jump into the shoots — it is rude and disrespectful to the cosplayers.

4. NO SPOILERS PAST THE ANIME. I know that when ****************, it was really exciting, but there’s a large fraction of the fanbase that hasn’t seen past the anime. You may be annoyed by that, but let’s not be douchebags and spoil anything. If you’re cosplaying a manga spoiler, you know who you are.

5. Each shot will last 15-20 seconds. The shoot runners will count down from 5 seconds. You are welcome to count down with us, but please do not start before us.

6. Please do keep the chatter to a minimum. There will probably be a lot of you, and what with the time constraints, we can't waste time futzing about waiting for people to quiet down.

7. COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT. Do not force anyone to do anything that they do not want to do. If someone is harassing you or making you uncomfortable, tell the shoot hosts right away. We want this to be a comfortable and fun environment for everybody.

8. Don’t photobomb. It’s rude.

9. If you violate the rules, you WILL be asked to leave. They are intended to make the shoot better for all of you — there hasn’t been an issue with this in the past, so I don’t expect an issue from you guys.

10. Please listen to the shoot runners and the ACen staff! If we ask you to leave a path or clear out some space behind the shoot for people to walk, we’re not doing it to be mean to you — we have a reason for these things. And the ACen staff are our gracious hosts, and we need to listen to them as well.

11. Have fun!

SHOOTS

Here’s the shoot list! If you want to be in one of these shots, make sure you arrive in time — even though there is a fairly short list, we won’t be able to go back and redo shoots for people who missed their shots.

104th
eren jaeger
mikasa ackerman
armin arlert
jean kirschtein
marco bodt
reiner braun
bertholt hoover
annie leonhart
christa renz
ymir
sasha braus
connie springer

survey corps
irwin smith
levi
hanji zoe
petra ral
aurou bossard
erd gin
mike zacharius
gunter schulz

ilse langner

keith shadis

anyone I forgot

shipping/groups:

AU
all titans
titan shifters
shiganshina trio
annie/bertl/reiner
Special Ops squad

eren/mikasa
eren/armin
eren/jean
eren/levi
eren/hanji
mikasa/jean
mikasa/annie
armin/jean
armin/annie
jean/marco
reiner/bertholt
reiner/annie
bertholt/annie
christa/ymir
sasha/connie
irwin/levi
levi/hanji
levi/petra

Requests

We will likely have time at the end of the shoot to take requests. If there is something not on the above list that you want to see, please comment in this thread by noon Thursday (sorry about the short window of time, I'll be taking requests at the con too)! Here is the requests that we’ve received so far:

Feel free to message the shoot runners and see you at the con!

Can I make a request for.... Mikasa and Levi pair..... And Eren, Mikasa and jean trio

#63 User is offline   railas 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61183

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:39 PM

View Posthurristat, on 14 May 2014 - 08:36 AM, said:

Hello ACen shingekis!

I’m David and I will be running the Attack on Titan shoots, along with umehiito!

A quick note: PLEASE TAG ALL ACen ATTACK ON TITAN STUFF WITH “attack on acen” ON TUMBLR SO EVERYONE CAN FIND STUFF

Here’s all the shoot information you need to know:

TIME: Friday, May 16, 2014, at 7:00PM, and Saturday, May 17, 2014, at 7:00PM
LOCATION: Friday: Loading Docks C and D, Saturday: Loading Docks B, C, and D

Rules and things to keep in mind:

1. Again: Location. The shoot will be held at Loading Docks C and D on Friday, and Loading Docks B, C, and D on Saturday.

2. The Friday shoot will be no longer than half an hour, and the Saturday shoot no longer than one hour. It may run shorter, depending on how many suggestions you guys come up with. I've been able to run through this list in 20 minutes before requests so both shoots should get to everything if everyone is cooperative.

3. All Attack on Titan fans are welcome to come, whether you are in Attack on Titan cosplay or not! However, if you are not in Attack on Titan cosplay, please do not jump into the shoots — it is rude and disrespectful to the cosplayers.

4. NO SPOILERS PAST THE ANIME. I know that when ****************, it was really exciting, but there’s a large fraction of the fanbase that hasn’t seen past the anime. You may be annoyed by that, but let’s not be douchebags and spoil anything. If you’re cosplaying a manga spoiler, you know who you are.

5. Each shot will last 15-20 seconds. The shoot runners will count down from 5 seconds. You are welcome to count down with us, but please do not start before us.

6. Please do keep the chatter to a minimum. There will probably be a lot of you, and what with the time constraints, we can't waste time futzing about waiting for people to quiet down.

7. COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT. Do not force anyone to do anything that they do not want to do. If someone is harassing you or making you uncomfortable, tell the shoot hosts right away. We want this to be a comfortable and fun environment for everybody.

8. Don’t photobomb. It’s rude.

9. If you violate the rules, you WILL be asked to leave. They are intended to make the shoot better for all of you — there hasn’t been an issue with this in the past, so I don’t expect an issue from you guys.

10. Please listen to the shoot runners and the ACen staff! If we ask you to leave a path or clear out some space behind the shoot for people to walk, we’re not doing it to be mean to you — we have a reason for these things. And the ACen staff are our gracious hosts, and we need to listen to them as well.

11. Have fun!

SHOOTS

Here’s the shoot list! If you want to be in one of these shots, make sure you arrive in time — even though there is a fairly short list, we won’t be able to go back and redo shoots for people who missed their shots.

104th
eren jaeger
mikasa ackerman
armin arlert
jean kirschtein
marco bodt
reiner braun
bertholt hoover
annie leonhart
christa renz
ymir
sasha braus
connie springer

survey corps
irwin smith
levi
hanji zoe
petra ral
aurou bossard
erd gin
mike zacharius
gunter schulz

ilse langner

keith shadis

anyone I forgot

shipping/groups:

AU
all titans
titan shifters
shiganshina trio
annie/bertl/reiner
Special Ops squad

eren/mikasa
eren/armin
eren/jean
eren/levi
eren/hanji
mikasa/jean
mikasa/annie
armin/jean
armin/annie
jean/marco
reiner/bertholt
reiner/annie
bertholt/annie
christa/ymir
sasha/connie
irwin/levi
levi/hanji
levi/petra

Requests

We will likely have time at the end of the shoot to take requests. If there is something not on the above list that you want to see, please comment in this thread by noon Thursday (sorry about the short window of time, I'll be taking requests at the con too)! Here is the requests that we’ve received so far:

Feel free to message the shoot runners and see you at the con!

Could we take a shot of all the ladies? I'm cosplaying sasha, but I only see two for her.

#64 User is offline   Star Keziah 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58459

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

I'm not sure if I'll be at the Friday shoot (I'm going to a panel that lasts til 7) but I'll definitely be at Saturday's! I may end up coming late to Friday's—I'll have to see how everything goes.
ACen 2014 Cosplay
Hanji Zoë (Attack on Titan)

Photographer at Aly•Cat Studios

#65 User is offline   Star Keziah 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58459

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for a really well-run shoot today! It can be really difficult to coordinate everything with a group that big, but you did a really good job. :]
ACen 2014 Cosplay
Hanji Zoë (Attack on Titan)

Photographer at Aly•Cat Studios

#66 User is offline   animeotaku717 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 22655

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

Was a great shoot. If you saw a Colassal Titan with backpack and shoes that was me wandering around. At the shoot. I came in late and was dealing with the miscommunication with what some members said. Nonetheless was successful and fun on both days. Great to see. Just wish I had more pics of Saturday. I have my fair share of pics but haven't sorted them out. WIll post when all 3 albums are done. Will share soon.
My AMV Studio: OtakuOutcomes
My Creator Name: AnimeOtaku717
2015 Cosplays:
New and Old

Thinking of what to do in the meantime... In love with anime since 1992.

#67 User is offline   Emre-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19809

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

Thanks to all the Shingekis I met, took selfies with, and otherwise waved to! I was titan PJ Sasha with the giant baguette pillow for a little bit each day, and Saturday I was female Jean with full 3D gear.
I only attended the Saturday shoot and did want to put my 2 cents in. Those running the shoot did a fantastic job. It is not easy to organize a group that large, especially with so many excited attendees. I came in my female Jean and I have to say I was incredibly surprised at how inconsiderate many of the other cosplayers were. People were shoving, screaming, running, and acting extremely rude in general. My gear was heavyweight wood, and it STILL was damaged from people shoving me (many without so much as a sorry). I ended up leaving less than 10 minutes into it. I talked to a Levi afterwards and his foam gear had literal chunks broken off from other cosplayers at the gathering, as did he leave early. I attended the past Katsucon SnK gathering and it was larger and even inside, and people were not nearly as out of control. I can't name names, faces, or cosplays, and it wasn't everyone, but all I can really say is I'm disappointed that other cosplayers who share the same passion would treat me and eachother like this. It's not something the gathering runners can control, but I'm posting this so other cosplayers can work on being more observant of their behavior and more respectful in general. I appreciate the compliments I did get at the gathering (I was blushing furiously while people gasped over my gear and thought a female Jean was a great idea) but I probably will not be attending another ACen SnK gathering due to treatment from the other attendees.
Cosplay Page
"How's your progress??"
ACen 2014: Mari (Evangelion), fem!Rei (Free!), fem!Jean (Shingeki), PJ Sasha (Shingeki), Morgiana (Magi)

#68 User is offline   xSkylar 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61556

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

I was at the Saturday shoot as Hanji with an Erwin and Levi (the ones who were cute and kissing at the end~)
If you happen to have any pics of us from the shoot or in general please let me know! <3

I know that my Papa Erwin was pretty popular so there is probably more pics of them than us other two~

ALSO adding on to what Emre-Chan has said, I will agree that for a shoot that had THREE loading docks at our hand to use, and the fact that a few people around me had even mentioned it to the host to use this space, he had said "I don't care" and kept us all crowded at one dock anyway. It would have been incredibly easier and helpful to have listened to those who brought it up to use this space we had available to us. Especially for those with gear. Not only would it have made maneuvering and getting through the thick crowds less difficult, but also easier on those who wanted to take pictures, as well as those who have anxiety among crowds. The latter I bring up because there were quite a few people I saw who were overwhelmed by all the shoving and pushing and crying. This all could have been avoided really easily. I was rather unimpressed in that aspect. After a few short minutes I gave up wanting to participate and just lingered in the background. My Erwin pretty much listened in for me to let me know when Hanji was called forward but by then I lost most of my interest.

This post has been edited by xSkylar: 19 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

Anime Central 2014
Hanji Zoe [Shingeki no Kyojin]Mama Toad [Thumbelina]

#69 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

View PostxSkylar, on 19 May 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

I was at the Saturday shoot as Hanji with an Erwin and Levi (the ones who were cute and kissing at the end~)
If you happen to have any pics of us from the shoot or in general please let me know! <3

I know that my Papa Erwin was pretty popular so there is probably more pics of them than us other two~

ALSO adding on to what Emre-Chan has said, I will agree that for a shoot that had THREE loading docks at our hand to use, and the fact that a few people around me had even mentioned it to the host to use this space, he had said "I don't care" and kept us all crowded at one dock anyway. It would have been incredibly easier and helpful to have listened to those who brought it up to use this space we had available to us. Especially for those with gear. Not only would it have made maneuvering and getting through the thick crowds less difficult, but also easier on those who wanted to take pictures, as well as those who have anxiety among crowds. The latter I bring up because there were quite a few people I saw who were overwhelmed by all the shoving and pushing and crying. This all could have been avoided really easily. I was rather unimpressed in that aspect. After a few short minutes I gave up wanting to participate and just lingered in the background. My Erwin pretty much listened in for me to let me know when Hanji was called forward but by then I lost most of my interest.

First off allow me to say this: All 3 of you had EXCEPTIONALLY Good Cosplay, and it was an honor to take a photo of the 3 of you.

Secondly...I think I recall mentioning the whole space issue to your group. I was one of the ones who went up to the one running the photoshoot right after talking with you 3 and the only response I got was "We gotta center it around something". That... was just an excuse. There was a lot more space that could have been used which might have helped those with 3D Maneuver Gear to move around a lot more easily as well as allow many more photographers to take photos (without having to reduce even MORE potential space for photographers by "making an aisle").

As it was, people were bunched up so much that they were almost out in the street! That is not only something rather dangerous, but also something that keeps people from being able to take photos. People attended this photoshoot because they enjoyed the series and wanted photos of cosplayers from that series. When there was so little space to take photos, what were people supposed to do? Also, many people barely had time to get more than 1 or 2 photos at most (if they could even get one with that crowd) with how fast the man running it was going through things.

As a photographer who has run probably over 100 photoshoots at ACen alone since I started coming 8 years ago, I can tell you this much: When you have THAT many people out there who want photos, you give them at least 45 seconds for each shot. Your first shot doesn't always turn out well, and sometimes doesn't even focus properly. And as I mentioned earlier: Use ALL the space you have available to you. No one likes having to repair major parts of their cosplay when it can be avoided. Had more of the space available been used, I'm sure the damage would have been reduced and the "Aisles" would have been unnecessary thus allowing more space for photographers to take photos without having to hold their cameras high into the air and barely be able to see if it auto focused properly.

This post has been edited by M. Copps: 19 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

#70 User is offline   xSkylar 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:05 PM

View PostM. Copps, on 19 May 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

First off allow me to say this: All 3 of you had EXCEPTIONALLY Good Cosplay, and it was an honor to take a photo of the 3 of you.

Secondly...I think I recall mentioning the whole space issue to your group. I was one of the ones who went up to the one running the photoshoot right after talking with you 3 and the only response I got was "We gotta center it around something". That... was just an excuse. There was a lot more space that could have been used which might have helped those with 3D Maneuver Gear to move around a lot more easily as well as allow many more photographers to take photos (without having to reduce even MORE potential space for photographers by "making an aisle").

As it was, people were bunched up so much that they were almost out in the street! That is not only something rather dangerous, but also something that keeps people from being able to take photos. People attended this photoshoot because they enjoyed the series and wanted photos of cosplayers from that series. When there was so little space to take photos, what were people supposed to do? Also, many people barely had time to get more than 1 or 2 photos at most (if they could even get one with that crowd) with how fast the man running it was going through things.

As a photographer who has run probably over 100 photoshoots at ACen alone since I started coming 8 years ago, I can tell you this much: When you have THAT many people out there who want photos, you give them at least 45 seconds for each shot. Your first shot doesn't always turn out well, and sometimes doesn't even focus properly. And as I mentioned earlier: Use ALL the space you have available to you. No one likes having to repair major parts of their cosplay when it can be avoided. Had more of the space available been used, I'm sure the damage would have been reduced and the "Aisles" would have been unnecessary thus allowing more space for photographers to take photos without having to hold their cameras high into the air and barely be able to see if it auto focused properly.

I'd love to see that picture if we are the same three you are thinking of!

Also the "aisle" thing never lasted anyway and wasn't helpful in the least. Whether the shoot had to have a "center" doesn't matter when that center could have been in the middle of all THREE docks we had reserved for us! Again, we had a lot of space which sadly wasn't taken advantage of! It was just a hot crowded mess with no way to access the "center" with how shoulder to shoulder everyone was.

Such a shame. Many people didn't even get to be in photos because by the time they could push through the crowd the shot was over.

Anime Central 2014

#71 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

View PostxSkylar, on 19 May 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

I'd love to see that picture if we are the same three you are thinking of!

Also the "aisle" thing never lasted anyway and wasn't helpful in the least. Whether the shoot had to have a "center" doesn't matter when that center could have been in the middle of all THREE docks we had reserved for us! Again, we had a lot of space which sadly wasn't taken advantage of! It was just a hot crowded mess with no way to access the "center" with how shoulder to shoulder everyone was.

Such a shame. Many people didn't even get to be in photos because by the time they could push through the crowd the shot was over.

http://i.imgur.com/ZxYDANP.jpg

Is this your group?

#72 User is offline   xSkylar 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

View PostM. Copps, on 19 May 2014 - 09:59 PM, said:

http://i.imgur.com/ZxYDANP.jpg

Is this your group?

ah yes! That would be us! Thank you! <3
Anime Central 2014

#73 User is offline   animeotaku717 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 22655

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

A video from Friday:
//www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=728050390578664
The three albums:
https://www.facebook...=1&l=a4dbe7a3e4
https://www.facebook...=1&l=ffe05dc6c6
https://www.facebook...=1&l=cb5a2ae29a

Sorry for albums if they are not sorted. They are collected from the walk arounds and shoots.
Please tag and feel free to add or comment. I was the Titan who on Saturday sadly had a Zipper problem and Colossal Titan disappeared again.
As for that, I was also running around friday speed pic taking and was with shoes and backpack for a majority. Hope you all had a good time and to the times ahead.
However as for the feedback of the shoot. Saturday felt a mess for a lot of shoots. One was the league, then the ones between time frames, and ours kinda got cornered and cramped. I loved the liveliness however we all saw the damage when the mob became presently crushed and I saw others getting their stuff damaged. On another note, I felt bad for them as I was also rush fixing my suit which was out of commission. Nonetheless I fixed it now and using it for a head on Sunday was fun for some to take photos with. Was great seeing you all and hope we all come across each other again. As for other things that were of concern, a lot of miscommunications and misunderstandings brought by both staff and goers. Which I must admit, was kinda less controlled. Nonetheless as long as many had fun, I think I am alright with that. Still sorry to hear about the damages.
My AMV Studio: OtakuOutcomes
My Creator Name: AnimeOtaku717
2015 Cosplays:
New and Old

Thinking of what to do in the meantime... In love with anime since 1992.

#74 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

View PostxSkylar, on 20 May 2014 - 04:03 PM, said:

ah yes! That would be us! Thank you! <3

Yeah, had a feeling that was the case. I have to give props to your Erwin cosplayer though. Talk about an accurate costume!

#75 User is offline   xSkylar 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

View PostM. Copps, on 23 May 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

Yeah, had a feeling that was the case. I have to give props to your Erwin cosplayer though. Talk about an accurate costume!

Awww thanks! My Papa Erwin is so handsooome <3
She has an ask bog on tumblr, even! So she had quite a fair bit of extra fans at ACen because of that!

Anime Central 2014

#76 User is offline   Zhelly 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65657

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

View PostM. Copps, on 23 May 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

Thank you so, so much, I really appreciate that! And thank you for the photo--it's the only one we've seen that has all three of us, yay! c:
ACen'14 Cosplay:
Erwin Smith
Bertholdt Fubar (Titan PJs!)

Follow me on Tumblr! :-D [PapaErwin] [ZhellyZee]

#77 User is offline   Jenya 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60655

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:05 PM

I also took a bunch of pictures of this photoshoot <3 https://www.facebook...=1&l=a6894cd317
ACen 2014 cosplays:
Friday: School Girl Asuka (NGE)
Saturday: Splash Free Rin (Free!)

#78 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostZhelly, on 24 May 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

Thank you so, so much, I really appreciate that! And thank you for the photo--it's the only one we've seen that has all three of us, yay! c:

I am happy to oblige. Kinda surprised that was the only one you've seen thus far though... I'd have expected a lot more peeps to nab a photo of the 3 of ya.

#79 User is offline   xSkylar 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

View PostM. Copps, on 26 May 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

I am happy to oblige. Kinda surprised that was the only one you've seen thus far though... I'd have expected a lot more peeps to nab a photo of the 3 of ya.

This may be due to the fact that the three of us were selling in Artist Alley all weekend! Well, not me. I don't art. But. They do.
Anime Central 2014

#80 User is offline   Santa Finland 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59766

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:00 AM

I had a great time at both shoots. I have to give props to the formal!Hanji on Saturday though. I've been tempted to cosplay Annie's formal dress but worried about it being recognizable. I liked the idea of having a Scouting Legion badge and I'll do something like that with Military Police. Also thanks to the Armin who posed with me in this photo and to the Reiner that took it.
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
flapper!fem!America (Hetalia - Original design)
maid!Nitori (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)
Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

#81 User is offline   ShirorinYuki 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61722

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

Thanks for the awesome photoshoot!

I have pictures from Saturday's photoshoot. Feel free to look at it and tag yourselves (I set it as public, but if I need to do anything more tell me)
https://www.facebook...55352773&type=1

I forgot to pack my camera so I had to use my phone, The quality makes me want to cry sometimes. Sorry about that!

#82 User is offline   hurristat 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65066

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Thank you guys all for coming and being respectful! It wouldn't have gone off as well as it did without you guys. See you next year!

-David
ACen 2014 (Tentative):
Friday: AU Jean Kirschtein (Shingeki no Kyojin) | Noiz (DMMd)
Saturday: Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa) | Rei Ryugazaki (Free!) | Midorima Shintarou (Kuroko no Basuke) | Jean
Sunday: one of the above, probably either Rei or Midorima
tumblr
i run fandom shoots.

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users