Hello ACen shingekis!
I’m David and I will be running the Attack on Titan shoots, along with umehiito
A quick note: PLEASE TAG ALL ACen ATTACK ON TITAN STUFF WITH “attack on acen” ON TUMBLR SO EVERYONE CAN FIND STUFF
Here’s all the shoot information you need to know:
TIME: Friday, May 16, 2014, at 7:00PM, and Saturday, May 17, 2014, at 7:00PM
LOCATION: Friday: Loading Docks C and D, Saturday: Loading Docks B, C, and D
Rules and things to keep in mind:
1. Again: Location. The shoot will be held at Loading Docks C and D on Friday, and Loading Docks B, C, and D on Saturday.
2. The Friday shoot will be no longer than half an hour, and the Saturday shoot no longer than one hour. It may run shorter, depending on how many suggestions you guys come up with. I've been able to run through this list in 20 minutes before requests so both shoots should get to everything if everyone is cooperative.
3. All Attack on Titan fans are welcome to come, whether you are in Attack on Titan cosplay or not! However, if you are not in Attack on Titan cosplay, please do not jump into the shoots — it is rude and disrespectful to the cosplayers.
4. NO SPOILERS PAST THE ANIME. I know that when ****************, it was really exciting, but there’s a large fraction of the fanbase that hasn’t seen past the anime. You may be annoyed by that, but let’s not be douchebags and spoil anything. If you’re cosplaying a manga spoiler, you know who you are.
5. Each shot will last 15-20 seconds. The shoot runners will count down from 5 seconds. You are welcome to count down with us, but please do not start before us.
6. Please do keep the chatter to a minimum. There will probably be a lot of you, and what with the time constraints, we can't waste time futzing about waiting for people to quiet down.
7. COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT. Do not force anyone to do anything that they do not want to do. If someone is harassing you or making you uncomfortable, tell the shoot hosts right away. We want this to be a comfortable and fun environment for everybody.
8. Don’t photobomb. It’s rude.
9. If you violate the rules, you WILL be asked to leave. They are intended to make the shoot better for all of you — there hasn’t been an issue with this in the past, so I don’t expect an issue from you guys.
10. Please listen to the shoot runners and the ACen staff! If we ask you to leave a path or clear out some space behind the shoot for people to walk, we’re not doing it to be mean to you — we have a reason for these things. And the ACen staff are our gracious hosts, and we need to listen to them as well.
11. Have fun!
Here’s the shoot list! If you want to be in one of these shots, make sure you arrive in time — even though there is a fairly short list, we won’t be able to go back and redo shoots for people who missed their shots.
anyone I forgot
Special Ops squad
We will likely have time at the end of the shoot to take requests. If there is something not on the above list that you want to see, please comment in this thread by noon Thursday (sorry about the short window of time, I'll be taking requests at the con too)! Here is the requests that we’ve received so far:
Feel free to message the shoot runners and see you at the con!
This post has been edited by hurristat: 14 May 2014 - 08:37 AM