Anime Central Forums: Bringing a thread back from the archives. - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bringing a thread back from the archives. Reviving something not tied to a specific year.

#1 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

When thinking about posting to the collection thread, I come to learn that it had been archived.

When a thread(s) are archived, should threads tied down or related to information for a specific only be the one's archived and not those of a general nature?

Also, as I wandering around the boards, I can still find stuff from 2011. B)

#2 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

While I don't know which thread you speak of (as a LOT of threads were archived recently, for various reasons), I'm pretty sure that thread got archived because a) it wasn't con-relevant, and/or b ) no one had posted in it for some time. The reason you can still find some older threads is because they still hold relevance/importance. That said, once archived, threads typically do not get brought back from the dead. However, you are certainly welcome to start up a new one if you like.
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users