• You cannot reply to this topic

Yoko Ishida Singer

#1 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

Wouldn't it be nice to bring back Yoko Ishida? She was a wonderful guest and I can't believe it's been 10 years since she performed here. She sang theme songs for series such as Sailor Moon, Pretear, Ah! My Goddess, Ai Yori Aoshi, Shakugan no Shana, Strike Witches, and others. Anyone interested? Whether you are familiar with her music or you were at ACen 2003 and would like to see her again? ._.
ACen Mascot Artist

#2 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:30 AM

View PostAnimexcel, on 15 July 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Wouldn't it be nice to bring back Yoko Ishida? She was a wonderful guest and I can't believe it's been 10 years since she performed here. She sang theme songs for series such as Sailor Moon, Pretear, Ah! My Goddess, Ai Yori Aoshi, Shakugan no Shana, Strike Witches, and others. Anyone interested? Whether you are familiar with her music or you were at ACen 2003 and would like to see her again? ._.

Hard to believe it has been 10 years. Would love to see her again.
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#3 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

OMG ALL OF MY YES! Seeing her do 'Otome no Policy' (Sailor Moon R ED 1) would be freaking SPECTACULARLY AWESOME! GET HER TO COME TO ACen 2014!! xD xD
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2014, ACen 2014, and Otakon 2014!!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#4 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

Having Yoko Ishida back to ACen would be awesome! Love her songs for Ah Megami-sama!
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users