Missyeru

#1 User is offline   Kikyo_Cat 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 6395

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

I think you should have Missyeru as an official guest at ACen '14 Posted Image

She's really been growing in the cosplay community and her fan page has almost 10,000 likes (will probably reach 10k tonight or tomorrow). She works in the film industry when she isn't doing awesome cosplays. She is the guest of honor at NatsuCon this weekend (http://www.natsucon....uests/missyeru/) and has a panel each day (Cosplay 101, How to Pose in Cosplay, and Cosplay vs the Film Industry) and she's judging the cosplay contest. At the cosplay 101 panel today she did amazing answering questions and talking about good and bad ideas when cosplaying, answering questions for beginners and she's an extremely friendly/bubbly person to talk to. She's also a Crunchyroll ambassador! ACen definitely has a larger crowd and I think a lot of people would benefit from having her as a guest/doing panels etc. Especially new cosplayers! ACen was her first convention back when she was in middle school and she's come a super long way since her very first costume back then. I know cosplay guests haven't been the most successful in the past, but this is more of a new face/someone people can try to relate to then trying to get an ultra famous cosplayer and could definitely do some amazing panels and stuff about starting to cosplay and about from where she started out to where she is now!

(she posted this picture on her FB page from her first cosplay- Kagome)
Posted Image

(this is a photo of the cosplay she wore to Anime Expo last weekend)
Posted Image
the arms were actually functioning and everything! watch her bits from this video (1:30-1:48 & 4:18-4:23) http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9aFMKxhdpzc
kikyocat.deviantart.com
I Repo! The Genetic Opera
PROUD MEMBER OF CHICAGO'S REPO! SHADOWCAST90 Day Delinquents

#2 User is offline   Evangelion_Unit_01 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26693

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Haven't seen her for a few years, last time I hung out with her was at ACen,she was cosplaying some demon girl with horns. Her cosplays keep getting better and better though, it's kind of cool to see the progression though.
Cosplay Building Begins For 2015!
ACen 2015 Cosplay's
-Kirito (Sword Art Online) 20% Complete
-Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach) 100% Complete
-Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect 3 Version) 0% Complete

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users