• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Kitsune Kon 2014 March 21-13, 2014

#1 User is offline   Azzy Kurita 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7579
  • Location:Green Bay, WI and currently recruiting folks for my Fantasy Football leagues.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

*March 21st-23rd, 2014 at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton, WI.

Confirmed guests so far:

Tiffany Grant (Goldenboy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Martian Successor Nadesico)

Matthew G. Gray (Special Effects Makeup Artist)

Tonya Adolfson

Steve Nunez

Pre-registration is up and running. Will you join us?

http://kitsunekon.com/

This post has been edited by Azzy Kurita: 09 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

"In American football, even when the opponent scores 99 points, we'll win if we score 100 points. The most important thing in American football is offense."
-- Hiruma, Eyeshield 21

I am very much single and looking. ;P

Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate

Come to KitsuneKon!

#2 User is offline   slicedbread 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 21946

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

Looks like I just got picked up to do a couple panels this year, and it'll be my first time at Kitsune Kon! Any veterans out there want to give me the low down on what makes Kitsune Kon unique, things I can't miss etc? An overall primer, ya know. :D
"The pain you feel is your very essence. The essence of the crude animal known as homo sapien."
"Admiration is the state furthest away from understanding."
"It is in changing that we find purpose."
Gallery links below!
2009: Pre-release Espada Stark (Bleach) | 2010: Ryoji Kaji (Evangelion) | 2011: Axel (Kingdom Hearts) + Staff Suite | 2012: n/a | 2013: Future Trunks (DBZ) | 2014: 343 Guilty Spark (Halo)

...LinkedIn......Twitter...
<Only Slightly Used>

#3 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

View Postslicedbread, on 28 February 2014 - 09:13 PM, said:

Looks like I just got picked up to do a couple panels this year, and it'll be my first time at Kitsune Kon! Any veterans out there want to give me the low down on what makes Kitsune Kon unique, things I can't miss etc? An overall primer, ya know. :D/>

Welcome! Kitsune kon is small, especially compared to ACen. I think last year we had 1800 attendees but we're growing each year (currently on year 4). I do know that what i've found to make kitsunekon unique is the one on one you get with voice actors, especially if that's your thing. I've heard of people being able to talk to the array of VA's we've had for an hour + or even sat down and had lunch with them. I feel like that's pretty sweet. Also, the crowd. ACen was(and is) fantastic, but i feel like the crowd is much different than ACen. Seems a bit more relaxed :) City makes a difference i'm sure lol. Prices are much cheaper for parking/hotel but again...location makes all the difference. Feel free to hit me up on facebook or deviantart if you need anything!
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users