Anime Central Forums: HOME MADE Kazoku for A-Cen 2014! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HOME MADE Kazoku for A-Cen 2014! 3rd year of asking for this?

#1 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

At least I think it's the 3rd year. May have been four for all I can remember. But the one thing remains true: I'd love to see HOME MADE Kazoku!

For those unfamiliar with them, HOME MADE Kazoku is a J-Hip-Hop band that has performed songs for series like Naruto Shippuden (Nagaraboshi ~Shooting Star~, No Rain No Rainbow, and FREEDOM), Bleach (Thank You!!), and Eureka Seven (Shounen Heart). Other popular songs by them include Everybody Needs Music, Oboeteru, Easy Walk, and Night Parade (featuring FLOW).

Their music is very positive and upbeat, and I believe they'll bring great energy to A-Cen attendees. And after 3 or 4 years of asking for them, maybe this year will be the charm? They have and will be performing at Otakon twice, so it's not like they're strangers to the US. So please A-Cen? Pretty please get HOME MADE Kazoku this year? ^^
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#2 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

OMG I would go crazy if they were at ACen! They are probably one of my favorite Japanese artists, and defineitely my favorite Japanese Hip-Hop group. I love all the words to their songs, they are so upbeat and happy. I LOVE the song Easy Walk and On The Run! :D

TOTALLY SECONDED!
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#3 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Just saying that it's not too late to try and get HOME MADE Kazoku here for A-Cen 2014~ ;)
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)

#4 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Totally agreed. Just knowing they would be at ACen would just make my ACen. I would go to all of their events and everything!!!! EEEEEK! I'd be up there in the front of the line with you!

How cool would it be if they had both FLOW and HOME MADE Kazoku there, and they did a combined live Night Parade? OH MY GODDDDDDD I would squeal like a crazy fan girl that's for sure. :3
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#5 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

To have that would make whatever year that A-Cen happened the con of my life. XD It'd be the coolest thing EVER!

#6 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

Haha I've seen HMK twice: Otakon 2010 and Otakon 2013 for their 20th anniversary con. They're great. I wouldn't mind seeing them again. xD
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' ACen 2015 and Otakon 2015!!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users