Anime Central Forums: Type Moon + Kana Ueda - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Type Moon + Kana Ueda Kinoko Nasu and Takashi Takeuchi + the voice of Rin Tohsaka

#1 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

I'm pretty sure any serious anime fan has at least heard of Type Moon. The team responsible for Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, etc would be an absolutely fantastic pair of guests for ACen to get. Please consider it, ACen? Please?

Also as a side note, any seiyuu who worked on Fate/Stay Night is high on my wishlist as well. That is a huge list of a lot of seiyuu, but one standout in particular for me is Kana Ueda, the voice of Rin Tohsaka. She's also known for roles such as Anna Kurauchi in He Is My Master, Hayate Yagami in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, and a ton of video game roles including If in Hyperdemension Neptunia. Rin Tohsaka is easily her most well known role, though, and it'd be lovely to have her on her own or with other Type Moon related guests.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#2 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

I got myself a copy of Fate/Stay Night limited edition at Youmacon so now I want this more than ever before. Just saying.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#3 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postfeuerwerke, on 21 June 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure any serious anime fan has at least heard of Type Moon. The team responsible for Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, etc would be an absolutely fantastic pair of guests for ACen to get. Please consider it, ACen? Please?

Also as a side note, any seiyuu who worked on Fate/Stay Night is high on my wishlist as well. That is a huge list of a lot of seiyuu, but one standout in particular for me is Kana Ueda, the voice of Rin Tohsaka. She's also known for roles such as Anna Kurauchi in He Is My Master, Hayate Yagami in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, and a ton of video game roles including If in Hyperdemension Neptunia. Rin Tohsaka is easily her most well known role, though, and it'd be lovely to have her on her own or with other Type Moon related guests.

Despite the fact I would love to meet Nasu in person(I will prepare a box of mushroom for that wink wink), but I wonder if he will actually come to US con since so far even Japanese fans have no clue what he look like since he never make a public appearance.(Unless he did something like Huke and wear a mushroom mask ALL THE TIME) However, Otakon did manage to get the production team of Fate Zero last year(including Urobuchi) so maybe we have higher hope for Ufotable maybe? Though on the other hand, I personally would like to meet Takeuchi(CEO of Type Moon and main character designer and artist) since he is the man that turn Type Moon and Nasu's works into miracle.

As for Kana Ueda, other than her role as Rin, I also love her performance in Ever17 as Sara(Funny thing that Rin, Rider and Sakura are all in this game)
Oh, and she is a big video game fan and LOVE Halo, just a fun fact to add.

"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#4 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostSargentJY, on 12 November 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

Despite the fact I would love to meet Nasu in person(I will prepare a box of mushroom for that wink wink), but I wonder if he will actually come to US con since so far even Japanese fans have no clue what he look like since he never make a public appearance.(Unless he did something like Huke and wear a mushroom mask ALL THE TIME) However, Otakon did manage to get the production team of Fate Zero last year(including Urobuchi) so maybe we have higher hope for Ufotable maybe? Though on the other hand, I personally would like to meet Takeuchi(CEO of Type Moon and main character designer and artist) since he is the man that turn Type Moon and Nasu's works into miracle.

As for Kana Ueda, other than her role as Rin, I also love her performance in Ever17 as Sara(Funny thing that Rin, Rider and Sakura are all in this game)
Oh, and she is a big video game fan and LOVE Halo, just a fun fact to add.

I don't think it's impossible, since there are some previous cases of Japanese creators of things that concealed their identities eventually choosing to show themselves. For instance, no one even knew for sure if Katsura Hoshino, the mangaka for D. Gray-Man, was a woman or a man until she made an appearance at a con in Germany. Before that people assumed she'd never make a public appearance. So never say never, even if it isn't likely.

Kana Ueda is just kind of excellent. I really love her as Anna, too.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users