• This topic is locked

need 2 roomates asap plz. hi

#1 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

So the hotel room is going to be $75 per person as of right now,depending on how many people are in the room.Its cheapest price can be as low as $50.If anyone need a room contact me asap via IM or text me which texts are best,I don't have internet at home.The hotel room is Friday-Saturday night were have a room at Hyatt O'hare.Also my pay-pal is fukokara@yahoo.com,I'll need half the full share of your money by next week or asap fyi (latest 1-2 weeks before the con) .Bring snacks and food if you want there will be a refrigerator and if you have a microwave you don't mind bringing bring that too please.there are 2 (TWO) queen beds and a balcony.All ages welcomed that's 18+ that is according to the ,cough, don't care ,cough, rules.You will have your own key card and will have a agreement you must sign it basically common scene rues though :P/>/>/> anyways anymore question IM me for my number so you can text me.Also i want 4-5 TOTAL people in the room and there will be no refunds for bails out.So make sure your coming and want to stay because i will not be giving out refunds for no REASONS whatsoever.I will most likely be at the hotel at 6-8 pm.I will keep you posted via texts as much as possible.I have learned.Alot of lessons since Anime Central disaster and am i better room moderator for it. :clap:/>/>/.so hope o see you awesome roommates at Anime Midwest and hope we can party at raves ans in the room party area because i like to partyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! ohh! yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! (going to the navy right afterwards)so I'm going to party to i drop. :P/> :D/> :lol:/> :clap:/> :heart:/>

#2 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

If you're looking for roommates for other cons, please use their threads or forums. This would be for ACen use only.
http://www.acen.org/...re/page__st__30

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users