• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Solutions to Your Cosplay Problems

#1 User is offline   brycer9 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63354

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Hey guys, so I have solved some of the major problems about cosplay with website solutions

What I would like to know is, which websites would you use? I will build the ones you like!

Problem: Cosplay is expensive
Solution 1: Website where you can trade costumes with other people, which will tremendously reduce the amount you have to spend on cosplay. There will be a ranking system for members
AND/OR
Solution 2: Used costume store where you can both BUY and SELL used costumes

Problem: Untrustworthy cosplay stores
Solution 3: A site that works like ebay except its only for costume commisioners, where they can freely post any costumes they can make as a bid or single price. there will be a ranking system

Problem: I can't find accurate picture references of my cosplay character
Solution 4: Website which is a database of characters with a wide selection of references, all accurate.

Problem : I can't find fabrics or materials
Solution 5: Online Store with fabrics, cosplay materials, zippers, buttons, and everything else you need to make a costume

Problem : Who should I cosplay as?
Solution 6: Website that lets you select your body figure, hair style, and other physical features and then matches you up with a character with the same features. You'll never have to worry about this again and you can pull off the most realistic cosplays

So, which website(s) would you use? Feedback is welcome

I will pick the ones you guys like, and start building the websites. I will post here again when I am finished

All the best,
Bryce
Founder of CosplayGamer.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users