Anime Central Forums: ACen Hallway Contest 2013 Feedback thread! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACen Hallway Contest 2013 Feedback thread! Tell me what you guys thought!

#1 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

• Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

My amazing assistant LuckyGrim was with you guys most of the weekend while I tended to the CoStudio. Let me know what you guys thought!
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

#2 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostThatOneChick, on 22 May 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

My amazing assistant LuckyGrim was with you guys most of the weekend while I tended to the CoStudio. Let me know what you guys thought!

I was only there briefly on Saturday, but I think things went swimmingly! Other than a locked-door issue that was outside their control, it seemed like the judges got everyone in, out, photographed and chatted up in an extremely efficient and friendly manner. Having the location listed in the guidebook AND marked on the map were extremely helpful. It also seemed like more people knew about the contest, too. My friend and I were able to get directions without the "Huh, what's that?" issues we've had in previous years. Usually, I like to list at least one thing to improve on, just so I don't sound like one of those "your teh awes0m3!" empty internet posts... but I honestly can't think of anything worthwhile. ... Maybe a sign to go outside the door? I don't think I saw one (but I might have missed it since I had the map) and signs are always good (even if nobody reads them)....

Anyway, great job and thank you for running this event every year! It really means a lot to me. :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users