• You cannot reply to this topic

Con Withdrawal yea you know the feeling

#31 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

Didn't go. Didn't really plan my off-season around it, so I felt little to no sympathy for ACen/post-con blues. Might go next year for next off season since I was so bored, but you'll have to contend with Denver Comic-Con if they fall on the same weekend.

Highly doubt the old spark will be as big as it used to be.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#32 User is offline   SmilesI 

• ADA Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9316

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

actually... I'm having one of the worst ACen withdrawals I've had since ACen '05. less than a week after ACen i had this brilliant idea of an event I want to host at ACen. I'm not gong to say what it is until I find out if its a go.its made me all bouncy fun fun fun since then. I've calmed down a bit but I'm still uber excited about ACen 2014. its driving me a little crazy. i have found a couple things that have taken over my other time to help along the way. I've been engaged since June 27th, 2013 and I'm planning a trip to Ireland for next August. Planning for stuff has really helped keep my mind busy instead of just pining over my exciting ACen plans for 2014. I've got cosplays to work on, and things to plan, and money to save. As much as I'm eager for ACen to be here again I am glad I have time to prepare for the next one. ^_^
I am Smiles the blue bunny girl of ACen!
I am a Glomp Jedi! Join the Glomp team today!
Cosplays for ACen 2014: Thursday Red the fraggle/ friday blue bunny girl/Saturday Lizzy from Black Butler/Sunday Vulcan 300

#33 User is offline   Kyuu 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 348

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Withdrawl from conventions?

1. There isn't enough time between ACENs to go through any sort of withdrawl, because the following year is just right around the corner.
2. There are many conventions within the calendar year anyways.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. -- Ferris Bueller

Anime Currently Watching

#34 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61483

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I deal with it by getting on Skype and chatting with everyone I go to cons with. I mostly to go hang out with people, so it's almost like bringing the con home. We even do cosplay on camera sometimes. :3

#35 User is offline   Femme Fatale 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7220

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Well I keep myself going by watching tv, reading, Facebook and Twitter, and try to get back on anime track. I also make plans on who to cosplay for next years cons.
Excel's Big Sis

Coming Soon to ACen 2015

Celestia Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa) and Female Ezio Auditore di Firenze (Assassins Creed)

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users