• This topic is locked

Revolution of Evangelion Feedback

#1 User is offline   General_Iowa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62852

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

I am extremely humbled and happy at the turnout for our panel on Saturday morning.

We had a line of at least 40-50 deep, a full room for most of the panel and a great audience the entire time. This is for feedback about this panel, and how we as a unit can improve this for when we do it again at ACen or elsewhere.
Come to rebuildofevangelion.org and join our new and exciting community.

Follow me on Twitter at @NewEvaOrder for all your Eva needs

Come to the Rebuild of Evangelion panels across the country!

#2 User is offline   Gaynor79 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 36907

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Hey, I'm one of the other panelists for Revolution of Evangelion (I was the one in the Urahara hat). Thanks to everyone who came out for the panel! Sorry about the minor tech issue (windows automatic updates, what can ya do?) I'm happy I got to converse with so many great fans and talk about a great show. I hope some of you can make it out to Anime Iowa (assuming we get approved.) So, thanks again, and be sure to visit our new website at rebuildofevangelion.org

#3 User is offline   hydrageon123 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 62194

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

I was the shinji ikari cosplayer in the front of the room, I do have to say, the panel was very funny. And I can't believe I managed to keep a straight face when I saw clean shaven gendo. I almost felt like I was gonna barf due to laughing so hard because of gendo's expression on his face.
I like to be called by the name Fer. as in Feraligatr

#4 User is offline   dek 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 10543

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

Third panelist for Revolution here (Hi Iowa. What up, G).

Minus the minor technical problem, we thank everyone for showing up. We will be bringing the panel to Anime Iowa, which will be in a few weeks. If any of you are going to Iowa, let us know that you saw us at Anime Central.

If there is anything Evangelion-related that you would like us to cover in future panels, please let us know.

Hydra, I'm still convinced that the Gendo from the Schick advertisement was from the Shinji Ikari Raising Project timeline. No man, fake or real, would be that excited about shaving to the point where he would be laughing.

Or maybe it's the "I'm still in denial that I'm shaving my beard off" laughter.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users