• This topic is locked

EMRT Feedback for ACen 2013

#1 User is offline   davebb 

• EMRT
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 11282

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Please post any feedback (positive and negative) you have with the Anime Central EMRT (Emergency Medical Response Team) for the 2013 Convention Year.

Thank you for a great Convention Year from the ACen EMRT Management Team.
Medic 6 : ACen 2014 EMRT ConCenter Supervisor (serving since 2008)
Dave Bukowski -- NREMT-B
EMT-B / EMA
"ask not what ACen can do for you--ask what you can do for ACen"

#2 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8996

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

As I mentioned on the IRT compliment thread, on Sunday right before we were going to run our panels my girlfriend randomly got a bloody nose and a really bad one at that! IRT was very helpful and called EMRT. Honestly it felt like they took a long time to get there but I was under a lot of stress and very nervous due to her state. Regardless of if they showed up fast or slow though I am extremely grateful for their help. Once 3 different EMRT members all arrived my girlfriend urged me to go back to our panel since we only had like 5 minutes left until it started. So I am not exactly sure what they did to help her but she said they were a big help. So again from the bottom of my heart thank you again for being there and helping out.
Cosplays
Hidan (Naruto), Jio Freed (666 Satan), Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars), Kurtis (Disgaea), Chrona (Soul Eater), Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Roy (Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi), Dark Signer Jack Atlas (Yugioh 5D's), Billy Coen (Resident Evil Zero), Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xross Wars 7 Death Generals), Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro (Yugioh Zexal).

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#3 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

Well, I think you guys know this but THANK YOU from my team! Every single EMRT I worked with was just simply beyond amazing. From Medic 5 helping secure a wheelchair, to the pair who came within minutes when I called about a man near our office on Saturday night, your whole team rocks so much!!! Not to mention your con center team coming around to our Reg station with water on a regular basis. I can't imagine what con would be like without our EMRTs!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

BTW, for Medic 5, I saw the gentleman on my way out on Sunday and he had a great time and will be back. Thank you again so much for making that happen!!!
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#4 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

gonna necro but I want to throw in my little thanks.
I was staff last year and during a shift I came down with a really bad back ache. EMRT was great at listening and checking me, and gave me advice that eventually lead for the pain to stop. Thank you for the patience and quick action~ :>
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

Giratina

#5 User is offline   davebb 

• EMRT
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11282

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

Locking topic as we are heading into 2014
Medic 6 : ACen 2014 EMRT ConCenter Supervisor (serving since 2008)
Dave Bukowski -- NREMT-B
EMT-B / EMA
"ask not what ACen can do for you--ask what you can do for ACen"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users