• This topic is locked

Where were all the photo booths?

#1 User is offline   meef 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3767

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

What happened to all the photo booths that used to be set up in they Hyatt in years past? I was really hoping to have a professional photo taken of my masquerade costume this year since it was the only time I'll have it all together, and was disappointed there wasn't a single one to be found. Were they banned by the hotel or something? All I got were terrible shots taken by my friends on my lousy point and shoot camera.

Side note: there was a photographer backstage taking pictures, I assume for the judges. Can we get copies of those?

#2 User is offline   meef 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

No one knows?

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

View Postmeef, on 22 May 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

No one knows?

They were set-up without permission, and have been forbidden to do so in the Hyatt again as of ACen 2012. We had booths in the Exhibition Hall that would have been able to assist you. Posted Image
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   meef 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 13 June 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

They were set-up without permission, and have been forbidden to do so in the Hyatt again as of ACen 2012. We had booths in the Exhibition Hall that would have been able to assist you. Posted Image

Awww man, they weren't allowed? That blows. Sadly, anything in the exhibit hall would have been no help since they closed before the masquerade ended. I only saw one booth this year in the dealer's room, but it was more like a sticker photo booth or something, I thought.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users