(for Someone who is not staying at a hotel) What to bring?
Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:56 PM
So what are some important items I should bring with me?
All comments are appreciated!
Sunday- Pokeball or Kanae Kotonami "Moko" (Skip Beat)
Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:16 PM
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative - Cute, Fluffy, and Squeals When Hugged
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch - Metatron and Kraken Wrangler
Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:28 PM
ACen 2012: Saturday- Nice Holystone (Baccano) Sunday- Mario
ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform
Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:49 PM
* If you already have your badge, then MAKE SURE to bring it!
* Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes. If there's rain, bring an umbrella and/or a jacket.
* Cash. While you can use a credit card to pay for food, parking, dealers room merchandise, and more... you might want to be careful. Cash can help you reduce your non-trivial spending. Also, some people in artist alley can't accept credit.
* A medium-sized bag to carry things. Try to find one that's durable, and that won't get ruined by rain.
* A good attitude. Be willing to talk with other people, and be courteous with con staff and local employees.
* Patience, for when you're in a line.
Less important stuff:
* A camera, or a device that can take pictures. If you bring one, make sure it's not about to run out of memory or battery power.
* A small laptop with the Guidebook webpage up. Or an iOS or Android device with the free Guidebook app installed. Make sure to download the ACen schedule, and check for updates at least once per day.
* A card game. If you're in a line, sometimes you'll find people who will enjoy a card game (anything from Uno to Cards Against Humanity). Might lead to a more interesting conversation.