• This topic is locked

checking for pre-reg

#1 User is offline   dark hope 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 20509

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

How do you check to see if you did? I think I did a few months ago, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to stand in the wrong line...so yea...how can you check?
I'm VASH THE STAMPEDE! But you can call me Valentinez Alkalinella Xihac Shushira Boheritz...Gombigovella Bluuuue Stratavari Talentrent Pierre Andre Charton-Haymoss Ivanovichi Baldos George Doitzel Kaiser the Third...don't hesitate to call.
New Vash the Stampede Public Figure Page

#2 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Log into your account on the main ACen page and there's a place where you can check for ordered badges and pre-registration information. :) Hope this helps!
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users