• You cannot reply to this topic

Attn Photographers: Fashion Show! Lolita Indies Designer Showcase

#1 User is offline   TheOsakaKoneko 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 21009

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

Greetings to all the fab photographers and videographers who will be attending ACen this weekend!

We will be having a fashion show on Friday at 6pm in the Rosemont Con Center A, and would like to enthusiastically invite all photographers who are interested to come!

Press pass holding photographers are welcome to arrive a few minutes before general seating starts at 5:30 to ensure a good view.
If you do not have a press pass but would still like to arrive a few minutes early, please let me know.

I assure you this will be a great show! :D

#2 User is offline   heekun 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59673

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Do you know if there is floor space between the stage/catwalk and the front seats?
www.gosenchi.com per second
--
Photography services available for these 2014 conventions - Anime Central, Anime North and Anime Expo.

#3 User is offline   TheOsakaKoneko 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 21009

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

View Postheekun, on 15 May 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Do you know if there is floor space between the stage/catwalk and the front seats?

I am not sure. This is a new room for ACen (to the left of Registration in the Stephens con center), and seats ~1500 people. It has a lovely stage and chandeliers and two screens. I know that much. But I don't know about the seating set-up or spacing. Hopefully it will be AWESOME! ;) We are making it a big show and have over 50 models.

Sorry, none of that answered your question, but hopefully it might entice you to come! ;)

I guess technically it did answer the technical question of "do I know", but that wasn't the REAL question. XD

#4 User is offline   heekun 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59673

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for replying, I'll try to drop by the show for some photos.
www.gosenchi.com per second
--
Photography services available for these 2014 conventions - Anime Central, Anime North and Anime Expo.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users