• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ACen Forum Community > Fate

#1 User is offline   Mr. Phil Pickles 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 30168

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

ACen of 2008 or 2009, was the first time I had really gone out of state. Despite my nervousness and my panicky nature, I met a very nice young lady and her friend who let me hang out with them and really made me much more comfortable and less overwhelmed.

She, who I recall the most, was a pale red-head who I believe, went by the name Coleen.

That particular weekend, I remember her wearing a black tunic, with white trim and inlays (although, I don't remember what series this was from, it was vaguely akin to a SEED uniform, from FF8, without the slacks) and knee high boots. I think I even remember a white bow as a centerpiece and I believe it was from an anime about dolls or maids, or something of that nature but it's obviously been a while and my memory is foggy.

Her friend (whose name I can't recall, but I would wager that it was Danielle), on the second day of the convention, wore a similarly youthful costume and a blue and white checkered dress, similar to the one worn by Alice of Wonderland. I believe she was part of a photo shoot that day and I'm not sure I'll ever forget her smile.

Regardless, both of them were really wonderful to me and my romantic side would love to hear from either of them, again.

I realize the information I have is vague but I trust the internet and the good-hearted nature of the ACen community to help me out, if they can. I don't want to compromise anyone's anonymity but if anyone possibly knows anyone matching either of these descriptions, just tell them that I would appreciate a personal message if they fit the bill.

Thanks much!

-Phil

#2 User is offline   Meredy_Himura 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 3084

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Rozen Maiden?
Proud momma to a beautiful Luts Ani girl named Madison and a Soom Beyla named Layline.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users