• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2013 Guests - Opinions?

#1 User is offline   unknownwarrior33 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63489

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

I don't know, I'm kind of disappointed in this year's guest list. That said, I'm only a casual anime fan; some of these people may be bigger names than others than they are to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with who we have (Taliesin Jaffe plays my favorite fictional character of all time, Blanka from Street Fighter), but compared to last year it just seems lacking. Not to mention, looking at Anime Midwest's lineup this year...yeah, ACen seems a bit lacking on big names. Is it just me? Does the list look better to more hardcore anime fans?

#2 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

It seems ok to me. To try and make this constructive, what guests would you like to see at the convention?
All systems... GO!

#3 User is offline   unknownwarrior33 

• Pip

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

Well, last year's lineup had some big names in voice acting (Johnny Yong Bosch, Todd Haberkorn, etc.) for example. Like I said, I'm only a casual anime fan, so there aren't that many names that would get me excited. I guess my concern is less about this year's list and more about comparing it to last year's list.

That said, from what I've been reading on this forum, last year (which I missed) had a lot of problems. Was it really that bad?

This post has been edited by unknownwarrior33: 10 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

#4 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

I think the people they got this year are just as big as Johhny or Todd, perhaps you just don't know their works as well. And personal preference is valid. I honestly get tired sometimes of the same names at every convention. I don't need to see Vic Mignogna for the 12th time this year...
All systems... GO!

#5 User is offline   unknownwarrior33 

• Pip

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

I'd certainly feel differently if I was able to attend last year, that I will definitely admit.

#6 User is offline   DarkBebi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 58893

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

One word, Kalafina... I do not care if you dont know them or care for them, they are international and this is literally a once in a lifetime chance to ever see them live, they dont have many hit titles and the only one I know about is their opening of madoka magica, but I am not going to miss this chance to see them.

I am not saying you are wrong on how the guests aren't as great as last years (I went last year) but Kalafina trumps every guest that I have seen, and I even got autographs of my favorite anime characters Broly and Vegeta. If you watch dubbed anime then yes I would be disappointed in the lack of guests compared to last year, but if you are more of a subbed anime kind of person like most of us are, then it really shouldn't be a big deal.
Acen 2013 Cosplay

League of Legends

[*]Head Hunter Master Yi [0% Complete]
[*]Darkforge Jarvan IV [0% Complete]

"Some men just want to watch the world burn"

#7 User is offline   unknownwarrior33 

• Pip

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

I will take your word for it then, as that does seem to be the general feeling.

#8 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

I'm in the middle on this. I definitely liked last's years list better, but I don't think that necessarily makes this year bad. Personally, I prefer to meet English voice actors, as many do. But year after year a LOT of people have been demanding we see more Japanese VAs and big name musical guests, and this year we got them, but at the cost of big name English VAs. So I wouldn't say it's a bad list...it just appeals more to a different set of people than the ones ACen has catered to in the past.
ACen 2014 Tentative Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#9 User is offline   unknownwarrior33 

• Pip

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, I think I'm with you on that.

#10 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

This year is stunning to me. Kalafina is a huge deal. Know who else is a huge deal? Yuu Asakwa. Look up who all she's played. She's Sakaki in Azumanga Daioh. She's Rider in Fate/Stay Night. She's the voicebank for Megurine Luka. And that's just 3 of countless roles. Yukino is also a pretty awesome guest. Honestly, ACen hasn't done this good of a job getting Japanese guests in a long time. Last year the best we had was the director and production staff people for the Hetalia anime. Sure, that sounds great, but the thing is, if you're actually into Hetalia? You know that the anime prior to the Beautiful World season is...pretty bad. Very few Hetalia fans would be super eager to see people behind the anime, with the exception of the voice talent. The voices are unanimously liked in the fandom, but pretty much the only thing the fandom likes about the anime (along with the character songs). So it was kind of a slap in the face to me when Otakon got those production guests that I didn't care about but then also got the seiyuu who voices one of my favorite characters in Japanese. This year is way better re; Japanese guests.

The American VAs are big names, too, it's just that they were popular in series that are older now. Also Helen McCarthy is an amazing guest even if only myself and five other people care. Yes, this list is kinda skimpy quantity-wise, but you'll notice Ken has been busting his tail on the forums to let people know the GR department isn't just twiddling their thumbs.
ACen 2013 cosplays
  • Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night) 20% complete
  • beatnik humanized Rarity (My Little Pony) 100% complete
  • humanized Applejack (My Little Pony) 100% complete
2013 conventions

ACen, JAFAX, Youmacon ( ? ), Anime Crossroads ( ? )

#11 User is offline   hydrageon123 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62194

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

The list this year wasn't so bad, meeting Yu asakawa will be pretty cool, I'm a fan of bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040 which she voiced priss =D
I like to be called by the name Fer. as in Feraligatr

#12 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Good, and not so good at the same time. I'm kind of irked by the mass influx of Fashion guests (we had a huge chunk of fashion guests last year as well), but the acquisition of Kalafina and Yuu Asakawa is simply so mind-blowing that I don't know if I care enough about the rest of the guest list to be too upset about it. I'm not into Japanese fashion, but I know that a ton of people are and I'm not going to begrudge them a chance to meet their favorite designers. This is a Japanese anime and culture convention, so ACen is not even straying from it's original intent. However, that said, I do wish there was a little more balance between catering to the desires of the attendees. Yes, I realize this might be a pipe dream, but I can still hope. I know El Ken has been working himself silly trying to run the department and get guests that will be popular and well-received by the masses, and I appreciate all the effort. I am absolutely stun-locked at having Kalafina. The snafus from getting tickets are a vision of the distant past in lieu of knowing that I'll actually get to see them in concert, and hopefully in person at the autograph session.

So, tldr: I wish there were more guests, and maybe a little less in the fashion department, but overall have given up caring because the band has completely slapped me silly.
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#13 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

I'm at a toss up this year. On the one hand excellent to see Talisan Jaffe, who did wonders with the Hellsing Anime as the Voice Director and also provides voices himself and is in the BATGIRL: SPOILED series as the Riddler and I was wondering more about that. Also you have Sonny Strait who has done Lupin the third, Maas Hughs from FMA and Brotherhood, Brad Swaile is the voice of several Gundam characters from the first Amuro to Setsuna on 00. Then there's Chris Ayres who has been voicing for a long time and has provided a number of voices more recently Frieza from Dragon Ball Z. Then there's Clarine Harp who provides various voices like Tweedel dee for Kiddy Grade. Also as stated above about the very good choices from Japan. Plus we have the awesome chance to talk to a translator for Funimation which can give insight into how an anime will be dubbed over here.

All and all it seems like an interesting group of events.

View PostSayuri-chan, on 10 May 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Good, and not so good at the same time. I'm kind of irked by the mass influx of Fashion guests (we had a huge chunk of fashion guests last year as well), but the acquisition of Kalafina and Yuu Asakawa is simply so mind-blowing that I don't know if I care enough about the rest of the guest list to be too upset about it. I'm not into Japanese fashion, but I know that a ton of people are and I'm not going to begrudge them a chance to meet their favorite designers. This is a Japanese anime and culture convention, so ACen is not even straying from it's original intent. However, that said, I do wish there was a little more balance between catering to the desires of the attendees. Yes, I realize this might be a pipe dream, but I can still hope. I know El Ken has been working himself silly trying to run the department and get guests that will be popular and well-received by the masses, and I appreciate all the effort. I am absolutely stun-locked at having Kalafina. The snafus from getting tickets are a vision of the distant past in lieu of knowing that I'll actually get to see them in concert, and hopefully in person at the autograph session.

So, tldr: I wish there were more guests, and maybe a little less in the fashion department, but overall have given up caring because the band has completely slapped me silly.

Same here! I don't mind the fashion guests, I understand why they would have them, but two less would be nice. Although if ACen wanted to they could always organize a smaller convention just for the fashion groups later in the summer or something? Could that even be a possiblity?
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#14 User is offline   linlindesu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18292

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Well, to put it one way
Our guest list is actually better than AX's this year.
I could complain about having another influx of fashion guests after all the complaints last year but I have a feeling Fashion guests are becoming a new con staple across the board.
And hey, if that draws more people and we are able to keep getting big musical guests because of it I have no complaints.
I have a Bookface I have a Bird Sound my snark level is over 9000 : ]
2014 Cosplay (mayhaps?)
Compa- hyperdimension nep nep
Heather- Silent hill 3
Kirie - Fatal Frame

#15 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59269

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

The list is always going to seem like a disappointment if you don't know or don't like the guests.

I honestly don't care for Kalafina.... but the fact that the Rosemont theater is now being used is such a great plus and gives hope for future years.
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]
Mankanshoku Mako [Osaka Trip] - Kill la Kill [Friday]
Agnès Oblige!Freelancer - Bravely Default [Saturday]

#16 User is offline   wolfgirl2009 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62725

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

to be honest...i am very dissapointed this year...very depressed wish i knew before i bought my badge...they should give us at least some of the list before the end of the first tier
Pip Pip Da Doodley Doo
Dear ACen 2013....HURRY UP!!!!

#17 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 60075

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

I'm a bit dissapointed but in all honesty there are so many other things to do at ACen and I understand why the guest list is short this year. ACen is non-profit so the help they recieve isn't as big as other conventions. In reality you can always go to other conventions to meet voice actors/guests you want or just wait til next year :)
ACen 2011: Friday- Maka (Soul Eater) Saturday- Belle, yellow gown (Beauty and the Beast) Sunday- Katara or Maka
ACen 2012: Saturday- Nice Holystone (Baccano) Sunday- Mario

ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform

#18 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

I agree with a couple posters above me that the fashion industry guests this year are a bit excessive. Four pretty big names in the brand-o-sphere putting on two rather large fashion shows as well as a lolita tea party. Personally, I think the fashion shows are a really cool idea but at the same time lolita and japanese street fashion is a pretty niche interest, not to mention almost (although I did hear one show is taking male models this year) completely alienates the entire male gender of the convention, which happens to be the majority gender. If we're honest, most guys aren't going to be interested in attending a fashion show geared towards frilly women's fashion. I think a scaled down event (maybe one collab show between two fashion guests) and a tea party is more than enough.

I also agree with most people above me that Kalafina coming to ACen is awesome and amazing, but aside from that I'm not really super excited to see anyone else, and unfortunately I won't be attending the Kalafina concert.

The guest list this year is rather small as well. At least it seems so to me.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#19 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

I see that many of my long distance friends will be there. They make up my personal guest list so I am good there.

#20 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostKii, on 10 May 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

not to mention almost (although I did hear one show is taking male models this year) completely alienates the entire male gender of the convention, which happens to be the majority gender. If we're honest, most guys aren't going to be interested in attending a fashion show geared towards frilly women's fashion. I think a scaled down event (maybe one collab show between two fashion guests) and a tea party is more than enough.

I'd just like to point out that last year male models were accepted for both designers, sixh and Hangry&Angry. Sixh is a brand mainly directed at males. This year, Hangry&Angry is back, and Mint Neko is primary aimed at males.

Overall, I do agree that fashion isn't so accepted by guys, but I found a LOT of people last year who came SPECIFICALLY for the fashion shows, and wouldn't have been at ACen otherwise. So it undeniably increases ACen attendance, and I highly doubt there's anyone refusing to come because of the designers, so it's a win all around as far as the convention is concerned.

And 4 may seem like a lot, but Hangry&Angry and Mint Neko are owned/represented by the same company, so they really only count as one. The same is true for Enchantlic Enchantilly/Atelier Pierrot. So really, we basically only have 2 brands.

I'm not super huge on fashion or anything, just saying the bits I do know. I would have preferred more English voice actors too, but I'm also excited to see the shows. And this post is not meant to come off as angry or defensive, only meant it as informative ><
ACen 2014 Tentative Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#21 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

I appreciate the feedback, as always. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm keeping up on the posts, and that I'll be taking everything into consideration as we move toward 2014.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#22 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

I honestly don't get the complaints re; the fashion guests. Would you guys rather we just have 2 less guests on the list, then? Ken did his best to get other voice actors and such, but it just fell through. So "less fashion guests" would just mean "even smaller guest list" as it stands.

I'm not super into J-fashion since I'm only just now learning to sew and I'm a bit too big to fit into pretty much anything made by a Japanese clothing company, but it's still cool to me to see something like this at ACen.
ACen 2013 cosplays
2013 conventions

#23 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

^ Pretty much this.
In another thread similar to this one it was said that many guests just couldn't come. A lot more factors into inviting guests than just ACen inviting them, you know. It also depends on if their schedule allows for them to come.
Just because the fashion guests were able to come doesn't mean that ACen is favoring them or inviting too many. It just means that they were available.
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]

#24 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

View Postfeuerwerke, on 11 May 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

Would you guys rather we just have 2 less guests on the list, then?

What I'm personally getting at is that I wish less time and effort would have been spent on getting fashion guests and more time on guests relevant to anime and manga. I think people are a little annoyed that a niche group get four pretty big guests while the actual anime industry guest lists suffer. I don't think people would really care if we had a really stellar lineup otherwise.

That aside I know Ken is working hard to build relationship with industry guests so that future ACens will be better on that front, and maybe start looking like the earlier years of ACen guest lists that people are so find of reminiscing about.

But that's my two cents. I won't really bother with guests this year after how signings and stuff were handled last year. And this is my last year here (NOT because I don't love ACen, but because I'll be moving across the country) so my opinion is kind of irrelevant. ^_^;; Just sort of trying to help people understand why there are some people griping about the guests this year and last year.

This post has been edited by Kii: 11 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#25 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostKii, on 11 May 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

What I'm personally getting at is that I wish less time and effort would have been spent on getting fashion guests and more time on guests relevant to anime and manga.

I honestly don't know where people are getting that more time and effort is spent getting fashion guests. Has there been any proof of that other than their being the ones available for the cons most of the time? Ken literally said in another thread that many guests were reached out to but couldn't make it for various reasons. I'm not trying to pretend I know what goes on behind the scenes btw. I'm just repeating what was said in another thread.

Also not trying to be hostile to you Kii.. I just see this sentence a lot and it kind of bothers me. It's the same with musical guests. If it so happens that ACen gets a musical guest that isn't automatically recognized as being related to Anime, people get mad that ACen "put more effort into them" than getting some American VAs. You never know if ACen spent months working with a guest to get them to come but in the end something personal came up and they couldn't.
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]

#26 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostGabichox, on 11 May 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

Also not trying to be hostile to you Kii.. I just see this sentence a lot and it kind of bothers me.

It's cool, man, we're all entitled to our opinions. I don't mind that you feel differently or that you're bothered or whatever. I'm not like "Oh man that person is REPLYING to me and trying to make me understand stuff! What a jerk!"

Maybe I'm wrong. You seem to know more about it/have been paying more attention than I have.

#27 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

Gabichox pretty much summed up my feelings here. Really we have no evidence that "more effort" was put into getting the fashion guests. All we know is that they're on the schedule. I figure the ones who have been to ACen before probably weren't hard to get back since they already know what to expect, for one thing. Just, idk it's a weird assumption to me. Also yes, Ken mentioned elsewhere that he was in communication with five people that suddenly stopped responding to him. That's why I think less fashion guests would just plain mean less guests this year and I don't see why anyone would wish for that just to even out a ratio.
ACen 2013 cosplays
2013 conventions

#28 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

Honestly i'm really torn about this. I know there were quite a few issues in getting more voice actors this year. Things happen. It's hard to please everyone. I think it's neat that they got Yuu and Kalafina but was just more disappointed with the english VA end. It's harder for some of the smaller cons to get bigger VA's. Depends on their budget really. I do like the english VA guests we have, I just thought we'd be getting more guests (english or japanese) overall. But, given the scheduling issues ken had, i guess some things can't be helped.
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

#29 User is offline   ☆ MV 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 21362

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

hmm I'm not a huge fan of Kalafina (however I do enjoy a lot of the series Yuu Asakawa has participated in) but they are pretty big. I'm also really excited to see Yukino. I'm only disappointed because there isn't as big of a number of guests as I suppose last year, but considering there were apparently issues where ACen was unable to get a lot of guests, it's the best they can do and I can only hope it gets better next year and be thankful for the guests we do have this year.

now in comparison to other conventions, considering I adore one of the guests Otakon is getting, of course I'm like, "wow I wish we had someone like that" but that's more personal preference than anything. I think I'm just going to explore other parts of the con this year and not be so guest-focused like I usually am, and check out the guest panels of the guests who are coming to ACen.

This post has been edited by ☆ MV: 11 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

ACen 2014
--- Professor Sycamore(Pokemon X&Y|)-

(Sorry this list changes a lot, I'm really indecisive :()
facebook livejournal tumblr

#30 User is offline   manga1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 53231

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

eh the guest list is short, but you know what I have wanted to meet the voice behind several gundam characters brad swaily for a spell of time, and yukino should be a real treat if you watched her music video on youtube you know what I am talking about if you like pop style jazz like yoko kanno makes, and fashion well I like the retro style fashion as a guy, I think it looks prettier on ladies then leaving almost nothing to the imagination, I might just go to one of the fashion shows myself if time permits, and well what can I say sonny strait I have seen him at ikasu for almost 4 years he is a guy full of stories, and a wealth of knowledge of the industry, I cant say I agree with his approach to having no scrupples about roles he does, but when you have bills to pay I guess you cant be picky, as well as having some musical talent, he brought his band called white girl last year to the con and they do an a ok show, and he danced with everyone on the dance floor including some guys doing what they do, including I when I was popping he tried and did ok even though he is much older then I am, and popping takes practice.

I will also really like to see some of the pannels that Hellen McArthy will be doing I like to learn more about the culture of japan studying cultures of other contries is a hobby of mine, and I really learned a great deal when they had mrs hediko tanamura snyder the a bomb surviver talk about the war and the life she lived since then, though I talked soo much I took up all the question time during that pannel, so sarry to you all that had questions in 2011 that you did not get to ask her -_- , my appologies.

cheer up all of you there will still be huge amounts of great costumes, a large masquarade to entertain you and two big dances as well as all the mini raves and breakouts in the hotel on saturday night that attendees give, and remember the city of chicago is the home of the birth of house music, so the locals that have a grasp of its roots really know how to spin the true form of house.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users