• You cannot reply to this topic

SuG for ACen 2014?

#1 User is offline   xxBCfreakxx 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62521

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

SuG is BACK!! Thankfully the hiatus did not appear to last very long, because January 5th, 2014, the Un-Missing teaser video for SuG was released. They are returning with an Asia tour, that ends before ACen 2014.
Link to the SuG Un-Missing teaser!

Posted Image

They are an absolutely great band from Japan with a light and funny sound and a music concept of "heavy positive rock"

Posted Image

They are part of the Visual Kei movement of Japan.
Until 2009, they were signed to "Indie PSC"; a subdivision of PS Company But signed onto the major label, Pony Canyon, in 2009, and joined the forefront of major bands on PS Company.
They released their first single "Scheat" in 2007, and months later came "Love Scream Party".
Their single “Gr8 Story" was released through Pony Canyon, and the title track was used as the ending song for the anime “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!”
- According to the band, the song is "rather punkish", yet with a catchy tune and an "easy-listening appeal.” Their song “Rockin’ Playin’ Game (R.P.G)” was released in 2010 as well, and was used as the opening song for the anime "FairyTale”
The most recent album was released April, 2012, called “Lollipop Kingdom”. Including amazing songs such as 不完全Beautyfool Days (Fukanzen Beautyfool Days) and “Gimme Gimme”

And their newest single "Sweet Toxic" was released 9/19/2012

Lead singer Takeru also has his own clothing line called Million$Orchestra which shows even more of his weird, creative, and fun charm.

Posted Image

The concept is that there are as many styles as there are performers and there are as many styles as there are generations.
By the designer's aim, this style is expanding beyond boundaries, by the will of the user.
"It's a free thing" and as that, a cultural climax.

They have a creative and fun atmosphere and style, and bring you things you wouldn’t think of in an amazing way; Along with songs that have great meaning and amazing sound. This adds to why they would be a perfect musical guest for ACENS Sweet 16.

They would be AMAZING for ACen 2013 because their music is creative, and a lot of it has a different sound and shows difference in their talent and style which has proven to be amazing every time, and they are just all-around fantastic.
They can go from cuter songs like Gimme Gimme and Crazy Bunny Coater, to songs like Mad$hip, soften it with Shcheat or Alterna, and bring it right back up with 39Galaxyz or Five Starz. They just have so many songs brancing out to different sounds and styles! many more than what I listed. A show from them would UNforgetable!

Need I say again. . . They would be a PERFECT musical guest for ACen 2014. :thumbup:/>/>/>/>/>/>

I myself, would pay a LOT to see SuG >.<

Posted Image

This post has been edited by xxBCfreakxx: 06 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

#2 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'm all for this!! Yes please! :)
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#3 User is offline   ViVi Tee 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64107

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

I third this!! I Love SuG!

#4 User is offline   SandeulHwan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63018

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

Oh Gosh, yessss PLEASE! I... fourth, this! xP