Anime Central Forums: Cosplayers - Get yourself on a button! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cosplayers - Get yourself on a button!

#1 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

It's BUTTON time!

That's right, we're just a few days (OMG) away from ACen 2013 and Disjointed Images, as in years past, will be providing great keepsakes to cosplayers by putting a photo of you on a button (or magnet, key-chain, mirror, bottle opener...). A basic button is just $1.75 and if you want it upgraded to a magnet etc it's an extra .25 cents.

For those of you who have not met me or heard of my shop:

My studio is DISJOINTED IMAGES. My name is Melanie. We will have two tables with black tablecloths, and plenty of buttons on display.
We also have a tall vinyl banner and a long Japanese army/samurai style flag, white with black letters. We're always there all weekend, so come find us!

Posted Image

About the buttons:

I have a travel photo printer that prints dye sub photos, so you're getting real photo paper prints, just like the one hour shops.

The buttons are 2 1/4". Large enough to show off a photo, but still small enough to wear several.

I also have accent rings in different colors. These go around the outside edge of the photo and give a cool frame effect. (No extra charge, examples will be on display).

Buttons can usually be picked up within an hour or two of my taking your photo, and if there isn't a line/prior order ahead of you I can sometimes do it while you wait. (During AA hours)

All photos will be available after the convention as well for button re-ordering (subject to shipping charges) via my website. I've heard they make an awesome holiday gift. Magnets and ornaments are the most popular options.

Hope to see you there!

-------Sidenote-------

I do have the ability to make minor retouching to the photo before it is printed. This means if you have a prop gun with an orange tip, I can make it black. If you had a bad reaction to some pizza the night before, I can do a little "blemish" fixing. You must request this before I take your photo as it will affect your commission finish time.
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

#2 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

I support these guys!!!
I have several buttons from them! The work is great! Clear pictures (even with crazy con activity in the background - which is nicely blurred away)
And the buttons hold up! I have a keychain one on my keys and despite being tugged, hit, sat on, dropped, dragger etc, it is still in great condition!
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#3 User is offline   CharlotteStar 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11577

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Oh I like the idea of an ornament :). I'll be looking for you!
ACen 14 Cosplay

Date a Live - Kurumi Tokisaki
Saturday.Sunday

#4 User is offline   Lunarex 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59275

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

This sounds awesome! I'll have to find you. In the Artist Alley right?
Anime Central 2013
-Merida-
-Yumi-

#5 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

ooooh my gosh! do want! im so glad i am cosplaying this year~
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

Giratina

#6 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

Yes - I'll be in the Alley all weekend - look for the table setup pictured above!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. :D
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

#7 User is offline   Yuri Baika 

• Production Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 58659

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

What a fun idea! I'll have to stop by! :D
ACen 2015 Lineup:
Friday: Elphelt (Guilty Gear Xrd)
Saturday: Fenris (Dragon Age 2) / Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
Sunday: Neo (RWBY)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users