• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why hello there fellow ACen'ers...

#1 User is offline   RavingKeroro 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63627

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

I went to ACen last year with my school's Japanese club.(although nobody there's actually japanese lul).I went for only one day. I went around the entire merchant area place with my friend, with like 50 bucks, and then went to the place where they held that one rock concert, which was honestly a complete waste of time since I'm not into rock. I wandered around the hotel's lobby seeing what they had going on and tried to meet new people. Then, finally, the one thing I was waiting for all day was Hardcore Synergy since I love happy hardcore. Sadly, I couldn't even stay for a little because they delayed it until 11:00 pm my japanese club (we went together and carpooled) decided to leave early, so i couldn't go ;~;.

People know me for having an unreal obsession with Keroro Gunso, hardcore, happy hardcore, hardstyle and techno music, and my favorite pokemon ever, jirachi.

I usually tryhard on PS3 and just mess around on PC games with my friends. god i love steam.

I haven't watched an anime in a while, but I like funny and dramatic animes that give you feels. I also like MLP FiM a bit, but not too much.

I'm gonna go (in like 2 weeks) with my Japanese club again with a couple of friends. This year, hopefully, I'll plan on staying long enough an maybe meet new people who share the same obsessions as me :D

if you find somebody carrying around a keroro plush on their back... 90% it's me.
~kero

#2 User is offline   Whodigiya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63372

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:45 AM

Hello!

I also love Steam. I had a pretty good clan going for a while, but I quit playing TF2 regularly. We still pull more members.
Everything I say is either true or extremely handsome!

#3 User is offline   This_One_Speaks 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61285

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Greetings from another part of Pekopon!

Lol, it is good to hear (or read) that someone loves Sgt. frog! Man, I have loved that series for a long time and I introduced it to some of my friends. Then school hit and I couldn't watch it as much!

I haven't watching too much anime either, I don't know what else is good that is not Bleach or Fairy Tail. Ever since DBZ ended I have not been watching too much anime. Though do I watch here and there. Last thing I saw was Squid Girl.

What do you play on Steam? I have one too and I mainly play Left 4 Dead. I used to play TF2 but I only played with my nephew and he got bored easy. I don't have a lot of friends so I'm hardly on.

I hope I get to see you at ACen! If you see a girl with a Toon Link plush backpack that is most likely me! :0:/>

This post has been edited by This_One_Speaks: 09 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

#4 User is offline   RavingKeroro 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63627

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

View PostThis_One_Speaks, on 09 May 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Greetings from another part of Pekopon!

Lol, it is good to hear (or read) that someone loves Sgt. frog! Man, I have loved that series for a long time and I introduced it to some of my friends. Then school hit and I couldn't watch it as much!

I haven't watching too much anime either, I don't know what else is good that is not Bleach or Fairy Tail. Ever since DBZ ended I have not been watching too much anime. Though do I watch here and there. Last thing I saw was Squid Girl.

What do you play on Steam? I have one too and I mainly play Left 4 Dead. I used to play TF2 but I only played with my nephew and he got bored easy. I don't have a lot of friends so I'm hardly on.

I hope I get to see you at ACen! If you see a girl with a Toon Link plush backpack that is most likely me! :0:/>/>

Usually, I play GTA 4 and its expansions to fool around. I also play MW2 and a few other games. I have most of the source games, like GMOD, L4D2, TF2, and CS:S.

you all can add me on steam :D

http://steamcommunit...d/RavingKeroro/
~kero

#5 User is offline   Whodigiya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63372

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostRavingKeroro, on 12 May 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

Usually, I play GTA 4 and its expansions to fool around. I also play MW2 and a few other games. I have most of the source games, like GMOD, L4D2, TF2, and CS:S.

you all can add me on steam :D/>

http://steamcommunit...d/RavingKeroro/

Added. I am [BOX] Creator.
Everything I say is either true or extremely handsome!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users