Anime Central Forums: STVO Universe 2nd Annual Pre-ACen Meet-Up - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

STVO Universe 2nd Annual Pre-ACen Meet-Up It's Back!

#1 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

Good evening all! Facebook Anime Central/ACen Groups Regular STVO here. Just wanted to let you all know I will be holding another Mitsuwa gathering prior to arriving at the Hyatt again this year! The event started off a little slow last year however it really gained ground at later hours so this year, I'm bumping it to a later time of 1:00-3:00 PM (Central Times of course.) This event is presented by my page STVO Universe (not to be confused with Steven Universe.) I do practically all myself on Facebook so here is the event page if you haven't received an invite yet!

https://m.facebook.c...__user=30400667

You are welcome to join as fortunately this is not a 21+ event however be mindful, no drama, yadda yadda. As far as cosplaying goes, Mitsuwa normally looked upon it negatively but if you be mindful and do it to a minimum, don't act like a wild brony (see photo gathering last year) and don't bring prop weapons (Really really really stress you should not bring weapon props to here!!!!) you should be okay. I Cosplayed as PeeWee last year, no problems were had.

Current plan as of now is to meet up at 1, do lunch, buy your various Japanese snacks (and drinks, if you're 21+ of course, no buying for minors), and communicate with one another while at the store. IMO going to Mitsuwa before the con is more fun that after. Just me though, to each their own.

Anyway if you have any questions, I reply faster on FB but you can ask here. Hope to see you all there! :)
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#2 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61483

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

Darn, I'm not going to be getting into town until around 2-2:30. XD

#3 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

Race over at 2:30 and you can hang with me and some friends for 15 minutes! :) LOL JK. Well I hope you get to drop by Mitsuwa once over the weekend. They are open until 7 daily I believe but stop serving food in the dining area at 6.
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users