• This topic is locked

Press Badge Problem.

#1 User is offline   Twilight Sparkle 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62967

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

My friend sent an email to the listed address to ask a few questions about getting a press badge over a month and a half ago and she hasn't received anything back. We have both sent multiple emails since then. I am really concerned because she was going to use the photos she takes as her final for her college. Can someone please get in contact with the person in charge of the department?
Planned 2013 Cosplays!
MLP - Twilight Sparkle
Magi - Scheherazade, Ren Gyokuen, fem!Alibaba Saluja
Frozen - Anna
Homestuck - Damara Megido, Aradia Megido

#2 User is offline   slrphebos 

• Customer Service Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 974

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

Has your friend filled out the press form that is available on the website? There are things that have to be submitted in order for a press pass to be issued.
~Ri-chan
ACen 2013-2014: Customer Service

2013 Cosplay: Team Aqua Grunt (100%), Fluttershy Sweet Lolita (95%)

#3 User is offline   Vidman1981 

• Public Relations Section Chief
  • Pip
  • Group: Section Chief
  • Member No.: 2272

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

View PostTwilight Sparkle, on 01 May 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

My friend sent an email to the listed address to ask a few questions about getting a press badge over a month and a half ago and she hasn't received anything back. We have both sent multiple emails since then. I am really concerned because she was going to use the photos she takes as her final for her college. Can someone please get in contact with the person in charge of the department?

Please message me and I'll give you my email address to get this figured out. Please include your badge name/ number that you submitted. I don't recall reading any 'statement of intent' in our press registration system explaining someone who wants to use photos in her final for college, so she may have not registered properly. Just as a note to your friend, if she signed up for a press badge specifically for a collage project that isn't related to a publication it's quite possible the badge will not be approved.
Vic Walter
Senior Manager of Public Relations
Anime Central 2014

ACen Staff since 2k4 "Don't Panic"

w w w . A C e n . o r g

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users