Anime Central Forums: Intercontinental o'hare, 2 spots open - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Intercontinental o'hare, 2 spots open

#1 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63057

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

Two of the people staying in my room just dropped out, so I have 2 spots that need to be filled.

We have a room at the Intercontinental O'Hare, 10 minutes walk from the Hyatt according to Google maps, and less according to a friend who attended previously.

It is a mixed-gender room, everyone is 19+. You may need to sleep on the floor. I would prefer two people going together, who could share a room key.

We are planning on staying late at the raves, so be aware that people may be entering/exiting late at night.

SPOTS WILL ONLY BE RESERVED UPON RECIEVING PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL! I will send you a request for payment upon recieving email confirmation that you will take the room, and you MUST fufill that payment within 24 hours of that email exchange. After that, I will cancel the transaction and go to the next person.

If you are interested, please email me at fabiogirl49 AT hotmail.com. I will give you prices then.

If theres anything I forgot, feel free to ask questions!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users