Questions about exhibit hall

#1 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Greetings.

Last year, you had several major companies in a group by themselves. This year, you are listing them as Industry Partners. Will there be a hall map showing their location to the regular exhibit hall? Will there be a pdf of the exhibit hall + partners? Is the final layout of exhibitors set in both who is coming and where they will be located? When will the final layout maps of the exhibit hall and the rest of the convention areas be available? Are they going to be in pdf formats?

Thanks for your time.

randy
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

View Postrandy r, on 01 May 2013 - 06:11 AM, said:

Greetings.

Last year, you had several major companies in a group by themselves. This year, you are listing them as Industry Partners. Will there be a hall map showing their location to the regular exhibit hall? Will there be a pdf of the exhibit hall + partners? Is the final layout of exhibitors set in both who is coming and where they will be located? When will the final layout maps of the exhibit hall and the rest of the convention areas be available? Are they going to be in pdf formats?

Thanks for your time.

randy

Hi Randy,

The full map should be available pre-con in the guidebook, and on the map page in the program book.
The guidebook also has an interface on regular computers, if memory serves me right, so you will also be able to access it there as well. Posted Image

Best,
Phil
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

View PostVoltaire30, on 02 May 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Hi Randy,

The full map should be available pre-con in the guidebook, and on the map page in the program book.
The guidebook also has an interface on regular computers, if memory serves me right, so you will also be able to access it there as well. Posted Image

Best,
Phil

The reason I ask is that I like to make plans on which exhibitors I will definitely hit. The industry partners area was never listed UNTIL the program book was picked up at the convention center. And, if I remember correctly, there were problems with the guidebook, one of which you had to have a smartphone, which I don't. That is why I was asking if the exhibitor's hall, the industry partners' area, and the list of exhibitors will be in a printable pdf format, so that those of us who like to make plans before we arrive can make plans.
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#4 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

View Postrandy r, on 06 May 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

The reason I ask is that I like to make plans on which exhibitors I will definitely hit. The industry partners area was never listed UNTIL the program book was picked up at the convention center. And, if I remember correctly, there were problems with the guidebook, one of which you had to have a smartphone, which I don't. That is why I was asking if the exhibitor's hall, the industry partners' area, and the list of exhibitors will be in a printable pdf format, so that those of us who like to make plans before we arrive can make plans.

Here is a map of Exhibit Hall at Anime Central 2013: http://guidebook.com...6162/map/12368/
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users