Anime Central Forums: Beyond Lolita: Japanese Street Fashion - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Beyond Lolita: Japanese Street Fashion

#1 User is offline   edelweiss 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17938

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post about a panel that a friend and I are running - Beyond Lolita: Japanese Street Fashion. We'll be covering some of the other styles besides the ubiquitous Lolita (or Gyaru): otome, natural-kei , dolly and cult party-kei, fairy-kei/Spank!, mori girl, Japanese goth and shironuri. We'll also discuss the difference between Shibuya and Harajuku based styles, and explain some of the fashion trends that are becoming popular on Tumblr and how they relate to what's current in Japan.

The panel is scheduled for 10am-11am on Sunday in the Florence room in the Hyatt - please stop buy if these topics interest you :highfive:

This post has been edited by edelweiss: 30 April 2013 - 07:52 AM

#2 User is offline   ninamori 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 4046

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

i'm excited about this panel. last year was very informative and i loved all of the examples.

#3 User is offline   edelweiss 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17938

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postninamori, on 01 May 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

i'm excited about this panel. last year was very informative and i loved all of the examples.

Thanks, that is great to hear! This year we will be updating and expanding upon what was covered last year, as well as adding some new stuff :thumbup:

#4 User is offline   AlainaAntoniaChobits 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63166

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

ooo ill be going as shironuri one of the days , looks like ill make it sunday : )

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users