• This topic is locked

Hyatt, Fri-Sun, 1-2 People Needed Double Beds

#1 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8996

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

So each year I get a room and ask all my friends who needs a room but this year absolutely no one I know needs one! Everybody is already set and staying with their own group of friends! So here are the details for anyone interested.

-Hyatt double bed room. Check-in Friday morning around 11:00am-noon. Check-out on Sunday noon, maybe an hour earlier due to running our panels.

-Me and my girlfriend are the only ones staying so far. Seeking 1 or 2 people. Male or female doesn't matter.

-$100 per person. Regardless of if we get 1 or 2 people.

-Also I always ask my room-mates to bring a few snacks/drinks as communal donation for the whole room to share. Doesn't need to be more then $5.

-We don't drink so if you are under 21 that is not a problem. If you are 21 or over and want to drink that is fine as long as you stay respectful.

-If you stay up late that is fine, we will be running a panel late Friday night and probably at the dance Saturday night.

Reply or PM me if interested. Also maybe me and my girlfriend could meet-up with you sometime before the con so we can recognize and get to know you.
Cosplays
Hidan (Naruto), Jio Freed (666 Satan), Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars), Kurtis (Disgaea), Chrona (Soul Eater), Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Roy (Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi), Dark Signer Jack Atlas (Yugioh 5D's), Billy Coen (Resident Evil Zero), Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xross Wars 7 Death Generals), Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro (Yugioh Zexal).

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#2 User is offline   laceyarsenic 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61397

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

I realize you said Friday - sun
I just wanted to verify, your not going to have a room on Thursday night correct? ^^
Even the damn cat is in on it

#3 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

View Postlaceyarsenic, on 26 April 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

I realize you said Friday - sun
I just wanted to verify, your not going to have a room on Thursday night correct? ^^

Yes as I said I check-in Friday morning around 11:00am-Noon. I never really understood the point of getting a room Thursday night unless you live really far away which I don't and would rather save the money.
Cosplays
Hidan (Naruto), Jio Freed (666 Satan), Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars), Kurtis (Disgaea), Chrona (Soul Eater), Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Roy (Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi), Dark Signer Jack Atlas (Yugioh 5D's), Billy Coen (Resident Evil Zero), Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xross Wars 7 Death Generals), Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro (Yugioh Zexal).

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#4 User is offline   chompzie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19314

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

My sister and I might be interested (I'm 22, she's 27, both nice mature adults) but we can only stay Friday night. Would you be willing to work out a deal with us or are you only looking for someone who can do the full weekend?
I love guinea pigs and cats and Sgt. Frog.

#5 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

View Postchompzie, on 29 April 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

My sister and I might be interested (I'm 22, she's 27, both nice mature adults) but we can only stay Friday night. Would you be willing to work out a deal with us or are you only looking for someone who can do the full weekend?

I think I have enough people now. Plus since you are both only staying on Friday I couldn't charge the full amount and we really need the help to pay for the room for the full weekend. Good luck finding a room :D
Cosplays

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#6 User is offline   chompzie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19314

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

Ok, thank you for responding! Have fun at the con. :)
I love guinea pigs and cats and Sgt. Frog.

#7 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

I had two people that seemed interested but i haven't heard back from ether in almost a week so my offer may still remain if anyone is in need of a room.
Cosplays

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#8 User is offline   Akabari 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59986

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

Any updates on the people? I would be there both nights, but I couldn't be there till abut 6:30 Friday night, if that's okay?

#9 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostAkabari, on 09 May 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

Any updates on the people? I would be there both nights, but I couldn't be there till abut 6:30 Friday night, if that's okay?

I have 2 groups of people that are interested. So it looks more then full at the second but if they are decline then I will contact you :)
Cosplays

Cosplay.com Gallery
Facebook
YouTube

#10 User is offline   IconOfEvi 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60648

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

Add me into that list of potentials if you wouldn't mind, thanks :3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked