Anime Central Forums: Anime Name That Tune Panel - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Anime Name That Tune Panel Before 2AM on any day of the con if possible?

#1 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Hey all. Have any 'name that tune' panels been submitted for this year's con? Last year it was fun to double-panel it up for the Name That RPG Tune followed by Name That Anime Tune, but the only problem was that it was from like 1AM on, and that leaves little time to sleep/pack for departure from the con/hotel at the end of it all. If the wee/early hours are the only time the particular room is available, then that's okay, but it'd be nice if it was earlier on any of the three con days.

Thanks!
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2015 ACen 2015, and Otakon 2015!!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#2 User is offline   fooby 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59646

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

according to the Final Panels Approved, Denied and DRAFT schedule sticky, I see Anime Name that Tune - Presented by Rocklee on Friday 4:30-6:30pm in the London (Hyatt), Anime Name that Tune - Presented by Haro on Saturday from 1:15-3:15 in DaVincii (Hyatt), and two consecutive panels Name That RPG Tune from 9:30-11pm followed by Final Fantasy Name That Tune from 11pm-12 midnight in Salon 1 (Hilton).

Just remember it is still a DRAFT schedule that was posted, which means times/locations are still subject to change. I'm not sure why I can't access the google doc anymore (not published) so I had to load the data I saved.

This post has been edited by fooby: 25 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

Zeeky Boogy Doog!

#3 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

Ah awesome! Thanks! Oh and your sig pic and sig bring back memories. Hahahah
Anime fo lyfe!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#4 User is offline   fooby 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59646

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

Went to HS with Brian, though he was 1 year older, still keep in contact with him :)
Zeeky Boogy Doog!

#5 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

View Postfooby, on 25 April 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

Went to HS with Brian, though he was 1 year older, still keep in contact with him :)/>

Brian? The dude that made/makes those animations?
Anime fo lyfe!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users