• You cannot reply to this topic

New to boards, but not to ACen!

#1 User is offline   xFatHalpert 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63540

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

Finally decided to join the boards after lurking a while. Excited for this years ACen! I've been to the past two and have had a blast each time. If anyone likes The Office and/or video games, please feel free to meet up with me at the con, I need to meet some new people!

#2 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

View PostxFatHalpert, on 23 April 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

Finally decided to join the boards after lurking a while. Excited for this years ACen! I've been to the past two and have had a blast each time. If anyone likes The Office and/or video games, please feel free to meet up with me at the con, I need to meet some new people!

Hey there! Glad to see you on the forums. It's a pleasure to meet you. I've only been to the past 2 ACEN's as well. (Who doesn't like the Office and Gaming, seriously? XD) Do you go to the con Thursday? If so, I'd look into hitting up a meet n greet. Here's a link to the all ages one. There's also a 21+ meet n greet. It's a wonderful way to meet people off the forums. If you aren't going to be there Thursday, I'd suggest checking out the Gathering Zone in the forums =] You can also start a new thread there and make a meetup. There's lots of people looking to meet up who want to meet other gamers, etc. I hope you make lots of new friends to hang out with =]

Ashley Elizabeth, C2Queen
Art & Publications, Forum Staff

My Upcoming Cons/Events (2014): Soycon, Ramencon
Recently Attended (2014): Anime Central, Colossalcon

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users