Anime Central Forums: American Actor, Voice Talent & Director: Taliesin Jaffe - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

American Actor, Voice Talent & Director: Taliesin Jaffe

#1 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

Give a warm welcome to our latest addition to the guest list, Taliesin Jaffe!

Taliesin Jaffe started his career as a child actor appearing in films such as Mr. Mom, 2010 and Explorers, and television shows such as She's the Sheriff, Amazing Stories and The Facts of Life. After a brief adventure living in Japan, he went on to work as an ADR director and script adapter for animation and video games, and has been involved with the production of shows such as Hellsing, ROD the TV, NieA_7, BECK, Hellgirl, Romeo X Juliet, 3x3 Eyes, The End of Evangelion, Texhnolyze, Haibane Renmei, and Monster. He has also directed the English voice over for many games including the Street Fighter IV series, Sengoku Basara, Street Fighter X Tekken and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Taliesin has also worked as a voice actor, lending his voice to characters such as Blanka and Adon (Street Fighter IV), Darion Mograine, Admiral Ripsnarl and the Devourer of Souls (World of Warcraft), Edge (Final Fantasy IV), The Flash (Mortal Kombat vs. DC), Takeya (DearS), Joe (Speed Grapher), Junkers (Monster), Hatomura (Paranoia Agent), Mori Koji (I My Me! Strawberry Eggs), Hanasho (Girls Bravo), Kenkichi (Kamichu!), Kannei (Ikki Tousen), and Rufus (Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria), Preta Ghoul (Black Cat), Bucci (GunXSword), Koshinae (I’s), Aaron (Gundam UC), and Inui (Texhnolyze) to name just a few. Taliesin has won numerous awards for his efforts, and has just directed the dub for Hellsing Ultimate 5-8 and can soon be seen in the upcoming film The Viral Man and the web series Batgirl: Spoiled.

Official post here.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#2 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

Oh my gosh! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love this gentleman's work! I can't wait for the chance to check out his panel! Thank you guys!

I should note too that Mr. Jaffe is actually the Riddler in the Web tv series Batgirl: Spoiled. Seen here in the trailer for Allies

This post has been edited by Dark Spellmaster: 22 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users