• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello all!

#1 User is offline   Thunderscream 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60454

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Hiya everyone! I am relatively new to ACen and the forums, been to the last 2 cons, but have only really been active with checking the forums(too shy to comment >.<) until this year. I have been a congoer to a local anime convention(No Brand Con) in Eau Claire, WI for the last 8 years, but not until ACen '11 did some friends invite me along. I haven't regretted it yet. :)

The first time to ACen was also the first time I tried my hand at cosplay, though I thought it was cool ever since I attended No Brand Con. My skills are very limited with costuming so far, so I have done relatively easy cosplays so far. I have so far cosplayed as Brock(Pokemon), Bastion Misawa(Yu-Gi-Oh! GX), and Hiei(Yu Yu Hakusho).

My first anime is still one of my favorites, though not really a popular opinion at this time, it seems. Talking none other than Pokemon, hence my first cosplay. ;) Other favorites are Case Closed, Yu-Gi-Oh!(all versions), Digimon, .hack//(all versions), Air Gear, Cowboy Bebop, Big Windup...that is probably good enough, haha. That being said, aside from the obvious few from above and their video/card games, I tend to fall for anime/cartoon themed/inspired games. I also blame .hack//sign for my addiction to World of Warcraft, and my constant hopes for real VRMMORPGs(Sword Art Online renewed that passion as well, haha).

Think I have rambled on enough here, so back to watching slice-of-life and over the top anime(looking at you Oreimo and Fairy Tail). Anyway, thanks for bearing with me on the ramble, and nice to meet everyone!
ACen 2014 plans
-Chojuro (Naruto)
-Wil (Fire Emblem)

#2 User is offline   Whodigiya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63372

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

Yo! Welcome!
Everything I say is either true or extremely handsome!

#3 User is offline   CharlotteStar 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11577

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostThunderscream, on 21 April 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

Hiya everyone! I am relatively new to ACen and the forums, been to the last 2 cons, but have only really been active with checking the forums(too shy to comment >.<) until this year. I have been a congoer to a local anime convention(No Brand Con) in Eau Claire, WI for the last 8 years, but not until ACen '11 did some friends invite me along. I haven't regretted it yet. :)/>/>/>

The first time to ACen was also the first time I tried my hand at cosplay, though I thought it was cool ever since I attended No Brand Con. My skills are very limited with costuming so far, so I have done relatively easy cosplays so far. I have so far cosplayed as Brock(Pokemon), Bastion Misawa(Yu-Gi-Oh! GX), and Hiei(Yu Yu Hakusho).

My first anime is still one of my favorites, though not really a popular opinion at this time, it seems. Talking none other than Pokemon, hence my first cosplay. ;)/>/>/> Other favorites are Case Closed, Yu-Gi-Oh!(all versions), Digimon, .hack//(all versions), Air Gear, Cowboy Bebop, Big Windup...that is probably good enough, haha. That being said, aside from the obvious few from above and their video/card games, I tend to fall for anime/cartoon themed/inspired games. I also blame .hack//sign for my addiction to World of Warcraft, and my constant hopes for real VRMMORPGs(Sword Art Online renewed that passion as well, haha).

Think I have rambled on enough here, so back to watching slice-of-life and over the top anime(looking at you Oreimo and Fairy Tail). Anyway, thanks for bearing with me on the ramble, and nice to meet everyone!

Well, glad you could join us here on the forums! I play WoW too! Not as addicted as I used to be, but I still get my fill. ^_^
ACen 14 Cosplay

Date a Live - Kurumi Tokisaki
Saturday.Sunday

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users