• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Introduction to Light Novels

#1 User is offline   catbert 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 51911

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

Currently scheduled on Saturday at 7:15p in the Charles De Gaulle room in the Hyatt's lower level.

I am once again running the light novel panel here at ACen. To those who haven't attended the panel in the past, I will be talking about what light novels are, the history and industry processes behind them, and most importantly increasing attention towards them outside Japan. Nearly every other media form has proper representation and it is depressing that novels get so little notice, especially since an increasing number of anime and manga adaptations are based on them. To those who have attended before, we have many new titles to discuss. Based on positive feedback from Ohayocon, I have now included the addition of video clips of OPs, EDs, and scenes from several titles.

Looking forward to having another great panel this year.

Posted Image
Founder of the doujin circle flowchart media
Current project: HERO Science Fiction Visual Novel
Twitter feed @FlowchartMedia

#2 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

:happydance: Will you be covering the Otome genre and talking about why it is that people can't seem to catch a break getting these awesome games localized here?
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users