• This topic is locked

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

#1 User is offline   SleepingChaos 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62911

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hi everyone!

Luis here coming from Vancouver B.C!! I do cosplays ( Kirito ALO, Sanji, Rob Lucci, Mephisto, and Kilik),amateur photographer(I got inspired
from a channel MLZ studios they make awesome cosplay videography at youtube). My favorite anime series are AIR GEAR and Evangelion Series( cant wait for 3.0 to be out soon), Naruto (reading only manga), One Piece, and SAO.

Basically, a cousin of mine who lives at Toronto, Canada invited me to go with him at ACen last year(easy for him to say that since he can drive there while i'm at the other side of the province) he told me all of his memorable experience at ACen , in which i can very much tell that this con will be worth the travel. However, I didn't have the funds during that time since it was my first year in Canada. Today I'm currently employed and also going into school studying Biochemistry. I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to attend ACen with my cousin I just need to work hard and save for it. (Aftermath of sakuracon really almost made me broke ;A;)..
Lets meet up at Anime Expo and Anime Revolution

#2 User is offline   Whodigiya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63372

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

Hello!
Everything I say is either true or extremely handsome!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users