Anime Central Forums: Mr. Saturn's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Mr. Saturn's Lonely Hearts Club Band An EarthBound/MOTHER Panel

#1 User is offline   Pow 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63438

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

EarthBound/MOTHER lovers unite! We’ll be coming together to discuss all things strange, funny, and heartrending about the series at this PK Rockin’ panel. It’ll be our first time hosting and my co-panelists and I have big plans to make it an awesome experience.

You can expect:

• A heaping helping of audience participation. We want to hear what YOU have to say about the series – what made you laugh? What made you cry? What made you raise your eyebrows or drop your jaw?
  • Trivia questions and fun activities with…
  • Prizes straight from the games, tied up with lucky red ribbons! You know you’ve always wanted your very own protractor.
  • Discussion about all 3 games in the series – that means there WILL be spoilers (so fire up your copy of Mother 3 and beat the game already so you can enjoy the panel worry-free)!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have and we’ll do our best to answer them!

#2 User is offline   applekidjosh 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3412

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'll be wearing my Runaway Five tour shirt but I haven't beaten Mother 3 so I won't be able to show up here. Have fun, though!
http://myanimelist.n...ofile/angryaria
Send a friend request, say you're from Acen forums!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users