#1 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hello all! So here's the situation...

My friend and I had plans earlier this year to room with two of our friends. However, due to life and other situations, those two friends backed out. (Wah.) So if there are two con-goers who still need space at this point, here is the rundown:

--We will be bunking at the Hilton. Not the Hyatt, but still convenient, and a bonus for those who don't like the noise of the Hyatt.
--As for age, we prefer 21 and older. We're not super-picky about gender, but just so you know, both of us are ladies.
--We will be checking in Friday and leaving early Sunday, so the room is available for two nights.
--Cost is $100 per person for both those nights, and that includes Friday pizza. :) We plan on paying the hotel upfront as soon as we all meet up, so cash only, please.
--The beds are already claimed (sorry), but if you need keycards, there will be one available for each person. That way you're not locked out (especially since the two of us have photoshoots throughout the weekend.)
--However, with keycards come responsibility. We want someone who will respect the space they're paying for. No drinking or drunkenness. No strangers in the room. No fooly-cooly. And both of us will be cosplaying (Bleach!), so there will be props and such around.
--We don't mind those who attend late panels/Soap Bubble, but we're not partiers, and we need at least a minimum amount of sleep, so as long as you're quiet and respectful when you come back to the room, we won't have a problem.

So that's pretty much it. Please contact me via PM with details, and we'll take it from there. :)
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#2 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60187

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

What she said :)! Also, I reserved the Hilton because after being in the Hyatt for the past 7 Acens, I figured it was time to try something new. The room says two beds so that's a plus and the parking is better (seems how I always end up parking on that side of the street anyway.) It's also arguably easier to get between convention, garage, and hotel because the way the catwalks are. In case of nasty weather like last year, I figured that to be a plus as well.

Butanyway! You don't need to follow bleach, but I must warn, we are pretty big bleach fans e_e so if you hate the show there may be awkward silence. *kidding* we have plenty of other anime we're mad about, but Robin-chan up there is running the bleach photoshoots. I did it last year and almost lost my voice >_<.

#3 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

UPDATE: Our two spots are filled. For those still looking for a room, I apologize and wish you luck.
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#4 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

**5/1/13 UPDATE**

Anyone who still needs a room who doesn't mind the Hilton are in luck. I was just informed yesterday that the two roommates we found have backed out due to finding accommodations that would better suit their needs. So if there are still two con-goers looking for a room at this time before ACen who fit the criteria I listed in the first post, please PM me as soon as possible.

#5 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63467

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 01 May 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

**5/1/13 UPDATE**

Anyone who still needs a room who doesn't mind the Hilton are in luck. I was just informed yesterday that the two roommates we found have backed out due to finding accommodations that would better suit their needs. So if there are still two con-goers looking for a room at this time before ACen who fit the criteria I listed in the first post, please PM me as soon as possible.

might be interested need details tho

#6 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

**5/7 UPDATE**

Since we're getting down to the wire, and code2destroy and I really won't be able to afford the hotel room on our own, we agreed that we are willing to absorb a little of the cost if we get our spots filled. Anyone who still needs a room would only have to pay $85. We realize at this point that there aren't a whole lot of people with 100 bucks to drop anyway.

So to repeat the nitty-gritty details:

--We'll be at the Hilton Rosemont, across the street for your convenience.
--We strongly prefer 21 and up, but we're not picky about whether you're a guy or girl.
--The cost is (as of now) $85 total per person. We're checking in Friday (we'll try to get in early) and leaving Sunday morning. Once we've all met, we'll be paying for the room, so cash please.
--Keycards will be available for each roomie upon request, but that also entails the following:
--No drinking or drunkenness (or at the very least don't bring your drunkenness into the room.) No strangers in the room. No fooly-cooly. And don't touch the fridge (but if you've been to ACen before you know that already... :rolleyes: )
--We don't mind those who attend late panels/Soap Bubble, but we're not hardcore partiers, and we need at least a minimum amount of sleep, so as long as you're quiet and respectful when you come back to the room, we won't have a problem.

If you're interested, PM me for a spot! Thank you.

#7 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

Okay. We've found new roomies, so our spots are now filled again (hopefully for good this time). Thank you and apologies.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users