• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Trading Post

#1 User is offline   DragonFistAbysi 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63404

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to do a sort of miniature trade shop. No money exchange. Everyone brings things that they don't want or need anymore. Things like doubles, maybe that one DVD that wasn't what you wanted or if you have a broken item with assemblage parts that are still in good condition, bring them and trade for something else. The reason I was thinking of this was I bought a newer copy of Spice and wolf vol 5 which no longer has the dust jacket. It was otherwise resolved, but had it not, I would have requested it in trade.

I'm interested in Tales figures, but that might be asking a bit much. I'm more than interested in things I haven't seen and willing to negotiate. I can probably dig out more, but I know I have this much for certain.
If you want to list what you have, I'll more than interested. I have a few things that I'd be willing to part with, and a few things I'm interested in.
I have a Yu Yu hakusho dvd, number not specific, maybe 26 or so, not sure.
First disc for Crest of the stars
Thief of Lives - novel
Claymore vol 2 - manga
Both are doubles. I've got a few other things. I can look for stuff at a few local shops if there is something specific. Who knows? Maybe this could spawn a whole new hall for anime fans.
I have a few other things which I can look for. I look forward to replies.

#2 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

This belongs in Marketplace, not Chit-Chat.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users