• This topic is locked

Kalafina Concert Tickets

#61 User is offline   WatchJessieGo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 63035

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

Got an email that there were overbooking issues and a ticket cannot be guaranteed.

Way to go, ACen.
ACen 2015 cosplay:

Friday - Mayoi Hachikuji (Bakemonogatari)
Saturday 1st half - Nona (Death Parade)
Saturday 2nd half - Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

#62 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostWatchJessieGo, on 11 April 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Got an email that there were overbooking issues and a ticket cannot be guaranteed.

Way to go, ACen.

Thank you for your understanding, but that was not the message the email was communicating. We are working on fixing the situation, and making sure that it does not happen again. In the meantime our teams around the country are working on making sure each person is seated in a section closest to the original section they requested, without needing to sit on someone's lap. If you have not done so already, please respond to the email from Registration if it is asking for one. Thank you again for your understanding and patience during this process.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#63 User is offline   Yasuhime19 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 22589

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Is there a way to change seats if I already bought my ticket?

Also I noticed that some of my friends have purchased two tickets in order to improve their seat location. Will one of the tickets be deleted or will they get to keep both tickets?

#64 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostYasuhime19, on 11 April 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Is there a way to change seats if I already bought my ticket?

Also I noticed that some of my friends have purchased two tickets in order to improve their seat location. Will one of the tickets be deleted or will they get to keep both tickets?

I would think that if they didn't put in other badge member names (and they just bought two under their name), they would only get one. I'd hope so anyway, because that's pretty unfair to anyone else.
Visit Happy Hatpire Designs on Etsy: http://hatpire.etsy.com
Tumblr: http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Happy Hatpire Designs will be at Anime Central and Anime Midwest in 2015!

#65 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

To be honest, we are not sure at the moment, we are still in recovery mode.
I took a brief break and got some food, but we are still working diligently.

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#66 User is offline   acidtreat101 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63281

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:39 AM

Copy-pasting this from the Kalafina concert post...because I can and I want other people affected to hear my suggestion.

I wasn't gonna say it...I really wasn't. The site went down, I couldn't get tickets until an hour later...but hey, I still got in to the section I wanted, 103. Or so I thought. It ended up being overbooked...just like I was worried about after the site was taken down. Because I wasn't one of the first people to manage to access the FUBARed site, I got pushed out of the section I ordered and wanted. So I am gonna say it to satisfy my own anger...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to warn you guys that the traffic was going to be overwhelming. But you brushed it off. The traffic wasn't "more than could have been predicted" because it was EXACTLY what I predicted. I know...it's hard to listen to some random person on the internet. But you were warned...and because I was correct, I think I have the right to say that. As someone who lost their place in the best section, I think we deserve some recompense. My suggestion is that anyone who was forced to move because of no-fault of their own should be given priority access to the autograph session, above the rest of the concert ticket holders. Maybe that isn't fair to those people who happened to not be in a section that was affected...so what? What happened to us wasn't fair either. So at this point, it's up to ACen whether or not that want to give good customer service, or if they want to continue dropping the ball and have the reputation for incompetence and bad customer service.

By the way, yes I am furious. And I won't apologize for it.

This post has been edited by acidtreat101: 12 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

#67 User is offline   darkleafar 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63479

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

im flying down there from Houston texas...gonna be spending at least 2k in this whole trip...and I am only doing it because of Kalafina. That is the only reason why we decided to go to this Con. Suddenly. turns out badges are not good enough to see the concert...its definitely upsetting. I would have expected some sort of e mail to every single badge holder telling "hey ...you cant see the concert. Buy a ticket." Instead, I come home from work to read through several pages of complaints and chaos regarding how nobody can get a ticket. I ll admit, it never crossed my mind to ever come back to the ACen site after I bought the badges. My wife just happened to come across the kalafina tickets topic on tumblr, otherwise, we would have never found out! Can you imagine flying from Houston all the way to Chicago for a concert we would not have been able to attend? Wouldnt you be platinum mad? (quick nisemonogatari reference to lighten the mood)

Im not saying I dont appreciate the effort the staff is putting forth, but seriously, some kinda email warning would have been nice. That being said, if I give you 100 bucks per ticket, can you guarantee me a spot? lol. I know you wont do that, but hey, Im terribly desperate here. ILL DO ANYTHING FOR THOSE TICKETS!!

#68 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61483

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:11 AM

View Postdarkleafar, on 12 April 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

im flying down there from Houston texas...gonna be spending at least 2k in this whole trip...and I am only doing it because of Kalafina. That is the only reason why we decided to go to this Con. Suddenly. turns out badges are not good enough to see the concert...its definitely upsetting. I would have expected some sort of e mail to every single badge holder telling "hey ...you cant see the concert. Buy a ticket." Instead, I come home from work to read through several pages of complaints and chaos regarding how nobody can get a ticket. I ll admit, it never crossed my mind to ever come back to the ACen site after I bought the badges. My wife just happened to come across the kalafina tickets topic on tumblr, otherwise, we would have never found out! Can you imagine flying from Houston all the way to Chicago for a concert we would not have been able to attend? Wouldnt you be platinum mad? (quick nisemonogatari reference to lighten the mood)

Im not saying I dont appreciate the effort the staff is putting forth, but seriously, some kinda email warning would have been nice. That being said, if I give you 100 bucks per ticket, can you guarantee me a spot? lol. I know you wont do that, but hey, Im terribly desperate here. ILL DO ANYTHING FOR THOSE TICKETS!!

If you had read through then entire initial announcement of the Kalafina concert, you would have known this was going to be a ticketed even. Not trying to be mean, but when dropping $2,000, one should check to be sure first. I'll quote the pertinent part for you:

Ticketing information will be released on this web site and will only be open to those who have already purchased admission to Anime Central 2013.

This was near the end of the announcement. Equally upset that this whole mess is happening, but raging at the staff isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

#69 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

Um, darkleaf, the fact that this would be a ticketed event was announced pretty much as soon as Kalafina was announced themselves. This current situation is a mess, but not knowing it's ticketed is kind of your own fault.

I agree with acidtreat; something should be done to compensate those of us who falsely got their hopes up. That said, I'm optimistic; a seat closer to the front in the 104 section would be better than a seat toward the back end of the 103 section. If I got a seat relatively close to front row, I'm not going to be too upset about being booted from the front and center section to a slightly off center one. But still, something should be done to compensate those of us who got booted from 103 due to overbooking. I like the priority to the autograph session idea, but really just about anything would suffice. Just some sign that, you know, you do care about your customers. Because you obviously do or you wouldn't be busting your tails so hard to fix this, but it doesn't always show to those of us who get burned like this when something isn't done to show it in particular.

Also I want to say this; I understand that this was a first effort at using a new space and doing a paid event, and it doesn't always work out the very first time something new is tried (I remember the first year you guys offered badge mailing. I opted to not do it since it was new and I'm glad I did since a ton of badges didn't make it out on time), but if you ever want me to be willing to pay extra money on top of my badge for an event again, you're all going to have to show that you learned from this mishap and state clearly what you are going to do differently from this year to make it run smoothly. I am perfectly okay with paid events being introduced into ACen when the event in question is worth it and priced reasonably, which this one is. Not to mention I definitely appreciate that you are also providing a free concert, so music fans who don't want to pay more will also have an option (and I'll be hard pressed to miss Yukino, myself). Expecting extra money isn't the issue here. The issue is that, if I'm going to pay more money for a big event, I want that event to go as smoothly as possible so it will be enjoyable. Waiting for months for information and then having this happen isn't fun. It's stressful and annoying.

I hope ACen doesn't give up on the idea of bringing in really big musical acts and doing paid concerts like this, because as a whole I like it. But if I'm ever going to go to one again it will have to run more smoothly and ACen will have to prove to me that it will run smoothly with solid communication and with actions backing up words.

This post has been edited by feuerwerke: 12 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#70 User is offline   jenchan 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 30

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

View PostTomoe, on 11 April 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

I find it really disappointing that people have to get their answers (rumours) on face book as opposed to, IDK some kind of official forum or something. -.-
Could you perhaps set up an official thread and post it around so that we know where to get the correct answers? Would save everybody's time including mods.

Well, this is what this forum " Official Announcements and Updates" is supposed to be for, I imagine.

To my knowledge, there are two "official" topics about the Kalafina concert: This one here and this one in General Discussions
Personally, I think that all official Anime Central announcements/discussions regarding major events or convention related items should be posted here in the Official Announcements and Updates .

However most announcements are buried within the individual respective forums.

I think someone really needs to re-evaulate the use of this forum, because not all Official Announcements make it in this forum.

For example, The whole announcement regarding the photoshoot submissions is buried within the Cosplay>Gatherings as well as info on the hallway contest info.

I am subscribed to this Official Announcements and Updates for just that reason, I do not want to have to dig for information, or have to scour social media.

Sorry if this went a bit off topic, but I think Tomoe has made a valid point.

View PostVoltaire30, on 11 April 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

To be honest, we are not sure at the moment, we are still in recovery mode.
I took a brief break and got some food, but we are still working diligently.

While I appreciate the effort and the diligence, I'm not sure that I understand why the Exhibit Space DH has anything to do with the website or this concert arrangement.

I assumed that you guys have a dedicated IT team?

This post has been edited by jenchan: 12 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

Jenn
President of Japanese Anime People of Chicago, a local, independent Chicagoland anime club.
website- MyAnimeList - Tumblr
Probably the oldest member of the ST☆RISH fanclub.
Prince of Tennis ACen Cosplay Group Network on FACEBOOK

#71 User is offline   darkleafar 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63479

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

Well I suppose Ill admit my own fault and not being thorough, but in my defense (or perhaps to laugh at my naivete), here is how this went down at home:

Wife: Rafa! Kalafina is going to be in the US!
Me: where?
wife: ACen over in he other side of the country
Me; When?!
wife: Two weeks before our (already scheduled and paid for) trip to A-kon(largest anime convention in southeast USA)
Me: OMFG , that's gonna cost a lot...oh f*** it! GIve me hotel reservation numbers to call!
Me; (frantically calls hotels for 45 min)
Me: Got it!!!
Wife: yaaaaaay kalafina
Me: yaaaaaay Kalafina

And that was it...never crossed my mind ticketed events existed within cons...I ve been to several cons (Anime Matsuri, Oni COn, A kon..) but I guess non were as large as ACen, so I had no previous experience with a convention of this scale and I truly did not realize ticketed concerts existed within cons. I did not mean to come off as a whiner in my earlier post, so I apologize for that.

#72 User is offline   acidtreat101 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63281

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

View Postfeuerwerke, on 12 April 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

But still, something should be done to compensate those of us who got booted from 103 due to overbooking. I like the priority to the autograph session idea, but really just about anything would suffice. Just some sign that, you know, you do care about your customers. Because you obviously do or you wouldn't be busting your tails so hard to fix this, but it doesn't always show to those of us who get burned like this when something isn't done to show it in particular.

Thank you, this is exactly what I was trying to get across. I agree with everything you said. I really hope ACen managed to keep pulling these big name talents from Japan, but I would be reluctant to go back because I have to come all the way from LA. I wouldn't want to deal with this huge mess again. I would want to know that steps would be taken for something like this to not happen again.

#73 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• MAPS Director & Art and Publications Manager
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5803

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

There are still plenty of tickets left, but we honestly wanted to make sure the people who were affected by this got their placements taken care of as soon as we could. We will be relaunching them soon, and have been working very hard to fix things for you all. The IT team is working hard on getting things back on up and all the other teams are out an about trying to answer peoples questions while they work.

Art and Publications Manager
Convention Officer:Secretary 2008-2014
M.A.P.S. Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#74 User is offline   Twilight Sparkle 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62967

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

Personally, I am just mainly so upset because in the middle of buying my ticket, the site went down for me. And now I will never get as close as I was going to get.
Planned 2013 Cosplays!
MLP - Twilight Sparkle
Magi - Scheherazade, Ren Gyokuen, fem!Alibaba Saluja
Frozen - Anna
Homestuck - Damara Megido, Aradia Megido

#75 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

Any ETA on when ticket sales will start again? As much as I'd like to sit at the computer all day hitting refresh, having a ballpark figure to go by would be appreciated.

#76 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Ok we will be relaunching at noon on Saturday so it gives everyone enough time. This will go out to several places. Thank you for your patience everyone.

M.A.P.S. Director

#77 User is offline   jenchan 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 30

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostPurplegodess, on 12 April 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Ok we will be relaunching at noon on Saturday so it gives everyone enough time. This will go out to several places. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Please note this on the homepage.
Jenn
President of Japanese Anime People of Chicago, a local, independent Chicagoland anime club.
website- MyAnimeList - Tumblr
Probably the oldest member of the ST☆RISH fanclub.
Prince of Tennis ACen Cosplay Group Network on FACEBOOK

#78 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

working on it :)

M.A.P.S. Director

#79 User is offline   MikoChika 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63269

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

You guys really all should calm down. I know I should be saying this yesterday when the hysteria was taking place but figured there was a lot of people who've never experienced this before and would just blow up if anyone said anything that mentioned 'calming down'. lol.

Anyway, this isn't really ACen's fault. For events that have a high attraction rate, site crashing is very extremely common. All those people jumping on at once fighting for the best tickets, can and will crash servers. It's not unheard of and I happen to battle with this a couple times a year, every year in fact, when battling for concert tickets to foreign bands. It's the nature the the beast and something we fan's of groups who RARELY ever perform in our country, let alone in a place close to home (for a lot of you, not so much me, lol).

I myself am quite the fan of Kalafina, however understand that with so many people interested in them and with my busy work schedule, there is little to no chance getting an amazing seat up close. So I'm more then happy getting something anywhere in the concert. I'm there to enjoy the music and the lovely vocals, not being so close I can see the girls' eye lashes. So play nice ya'll, ACen will have the tickets up again ^^v
Planned Cosplay: Moogle (FF series), Random Alchemist (FMA), White Mage (FF series)

#80 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60919

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

I agree with MikoChika fully. Everyone needs to calm and down and relax, the theater is HUGE, 4000 seats guys, calm down. It is a con, not everyone is going to get what they want, that is life, we take what we get and cherish it. We are lucky as hell to even get to see them live, let alone for 30 bucks. A ticket for Sarah Brightman or even Lady Gaga will cost you an arm and a leg and than you have a snowballs chance in hell to get into a single concert. Hell most Broadway shows here in Chicago are booked solid for months long before they are even posted on the theaters site. I went to see Celtic Woman several years back and I got nosebleed seat and the concert was still AMAZING! Could I see the detail of their clothes, no, but I came for music and wonder not eye candy.

Seriously cut ACen some slack here they are doing there best I am sure and if you don't like how ACen works...WHY DO YOU COME?! Yes I will admit I am also somewhat annoyed at how ACen has handled something this year but I understand what they are going through and I give them mad props for not just breaking down under all this pressure. Seriously who do so many people have to make weekend of fun so stressful?

Just calm down everyone, ok?

To everyone on the ACen staff, THANK YOU! You guys do not get enough credit for putting on an amazing con year after year and I have the time of my life. I can't thank you enough for the great job.

This post has been edited by Delta's Back!: 12 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

ACen 2012: Lady in Red (orginal), Helba (Dot Hack)
ACen 2013: Pierce villiers (Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts), Helba (Dot Hack)

#81 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostPurplegodess, on 12 April 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Thanks for the response and posting it everywhere; that helps.

Not to derail, but since it's coming up, part of enjoyment of going to the concert and seeing them live is seeing them live. You can listen and not see them in person anywhere, otherwise no one would care about getting seats up front or not. Hopefully there's still some nearby seats left. I would hope that those who got their seats pushed back due to overbooking would at least get their tickets discounted in compensation (getting priority to the autograph session doesn't sound like it would be fair to everyone else).

#82 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 63359

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

On Thursday, I had my friend's mom order both my friend's and I's tickets for the concert while we were in school. Take in mind we both have badges already purchased, and that we therefore have separate accounts made on the ACen website. Anyway, I gave her the login ID and password for both accounts so that she could purchase the tickets. However, I just checked my email, and it appears there is one receipt in one of the emails that has two tickets purchased *this is my friend's account*. Apparently, my friend's mom purchased both our tickets on her daughter's account. So, does that mean I am entitled to one of these tickets? I don't know why she did this. Maybe the link lead her to believe she could do this. Can she? I would like a response as quickly as possible. Thank you! :)
"Although I’m weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself.” - Oz Vessalius <3

~ACen 2013/2014 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB) and Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

~ACen 2015 Cosplay~
Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill); Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basuke); Kuroo Tetsurou (Haikyuu!!); Shinkai Hayato, Arakita Yasutomo, and casual Hajime (Yowamushi Pedal)

#83 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostGenichiro, on 12 April 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

I would hope that those who got their seats pushed back due to overbooking would at least get their tickets discounted in compensation (getting priority to the autograph session doesn't sound like it would be fair to everyone else).

I would agree with this if they were put into a less expensive section, but it sounds like everyone that has been moved has only moved to a different part of their pricing tier.
Visit Happy Hatpire Designs on Etsy: http://hatpire.etsy.com
Tumblr: http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Happy Hatpire Designs will be at Anime Central and Anime Midwest in 2015!

#84 User is offline   Yandere Emi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61049

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostXxNightrayLovexX, on 12 April 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

On Thursday, I had my friend's mom order both my friend's and I's tickets for the concert while we were in school. Take in mind we both have badges already purchased, and that we therefore have separate accounts made on the ACen website. Anyway, I gave her the login ID and password for both accounts so that she could purchase the tickets. However, I just checked my email, and it appears there is one receipt in one of the emails that has two tickets purchased *this is my friend's account*. Apparently, my friend's mom purchased both our tickets on her daughter's account. So, does that mean I am entitled to one of these tickets? I don't know why she did this. Maybe the link lead her to believe she could do this. Can she? I would like a response as quickly as possible. Thank you! :)/>

Yes - to order more than one ticket you had to include a login name for each of the seats. :) I bought 7 tickets (myself and six friends) and had to enter every one of their names. I would email registration@ACen.org to double check though. :)
My Cosplay Blog (with Cellomanlove)

ACen 2015: Yurigasaki Lulu (Yurikuma Arashi), Furudo Erika (Umineko), Yazawa Nico (Love Live)
ACen 2014: Shindou Ai (Idol ver.), Irisviel von Einzbern (Fate/zero), Jakuzure Nonon (Kill la Kill)
ACen 2013: Hibari (Double H) & Caster/Extra
ACen 2012 : Kaname Madoka & Irisviel von Einzbern

#85 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

Thank you ACen Staff for working to quickly have the ticket purchasing back up and running.
I hope that all goes well this second time around.
I will be trying to order from my phone since at that time I will be on my way out and won't be home til way later.
A-Cen 2015: Sailor Luna (PGSM) / Fish Mooney (Gotham TV Series) / Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena) / Fluttershy (My Little Pony: FIM)

(No Photos)A-cen 2014: Angewomon (Digimon) //// Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) //// Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#86 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

View PostXxNightrayLovexX, on 12 April 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

On Thursday, I had my friend's mom order both my friend's and I's tickets for the concert while we were in school. Take in mind we both have badges already purchased, and that we therefore have separate accounts made on the ACen website. Anyway, I gave her the login ID and password for both accounts so that she could purchase the tickets. However, I just checked my email, and it appears there is one receipt in one of the emails that has two tickets purchased *this is my friend's account*. Apparently, my friend's mom purchased both our tickets on her daughter's account. So, does that mean I am entitled to one of these tickets? I don't know why she did this. Maybe the link lead her to believe she could do this. Can she? I would like a response as quickly as possible. Thank you! :)/>

Youre going to need to email registration@acen.org with your order numbers and ask this question

M.A.P.S. Director

#87 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 12 April 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Thank you ACen Staff for working to quickly have the ticket purchasing back up and running.
I hope that all goes well this second time around.
I will be trying to order from my phone since at that time I will be on my way out and won't be home til way later.

Thank you very much for the words of support! Our teams do appreciate it, and they aren't being ignored. Many of us have been working two days straight, and I know a few of our teams even took vacation days to help.

#88 User is offline   Genichiro 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

That's pretty extreme if you have staff taking vacation time to hash this out, on top of already putting in vacation time for the con itself. The effort is much appreciated. The first time is always a learning process; hopefully things will go a little more smoothly the next time ACen hosts a ticketed concert.

#89 User is offline   Rozuial 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62815

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

Where is the link? Its not working and I want tickets. Need Help!

#90 User is offline   Yandere Emi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61049

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

View PostRozuial, on 13 April 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

Where is the link? Its not working and I want tickets. Need Help!

It's not showing on the site yet, but this is what the link was before: http://www.ACen.org/tickets
My Cosplay Blog (with Cellomanlove)

ACen 2015: Yurigasaki Lulu (Yurikuma Arashi), Furudo Erika (Umineko), Yazawa Nico (Love Live)
ACen 2014: Shindou Ai (Idol ver.), Irisviel von Einzbern (Fate/zero), Jakuzure Nonon (Kill la Kill)
ACen 2013: Hibari (Double H) & Caster/Extra
ACen 2012 : Kaname Madoka & Irisviel von Einzbern

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users