Anime Central Forums: Japan Festivial 2013 + Cosplay Fashion Show - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Japan Festivial 2013 + Cosplay Fashion Show Saturday June 8 @ Elk Grove High School

#1 User is offline   Soy Sauce 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 4725

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

MAJC and myself would all like you to invite you to the Japan Festival 2013 on June 8th at Elk Grove High School in Elk Grove Village, IL.

We are extending our invitation for you to come to the festival and enjoy some of our Japanese events.

The admission is free for all attendees. Just remember that this is an event, not a convention. Although the members of the MAJC are welcoming all eastern based media cosplay. We will be setting up a cosplay corner for those who want to mingle and also help out share the attendees of what cosplay is. We are also having a cosplay fashion show to showcase our costumes infront of a live audience. We want to send a message to everyone who are not familiar with the aspect of who we are and why do we love doing the hobby. I'll will announce more details on how to join the cosplay fashion show, cosplayers are welcomed.

If you are interested on helping, feel free to message me. The bigger team we get, the better it'll turn out. We already have some helpers setting up our tables and decorating it on what to represent with cosplay.

Feel free to visit the event page on facebook: https://www.facebook...47306248722816/

For the actual event website, visit: Japan Festival 2013
SoyCon 7: The School Edition | June 28-29, 2014 in Rolling Meadows, IL
Join us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter as well!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users