• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Regarding Dead State Pavilion

#1 User is offline   Dead State Pavilion 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58181

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

Please disregard any threads, suggestions, or responses made by Dead State in this forum. We will not be attending, contributing, or responsible for the video gaming at Anime Central 2013.

AcenFTW please do me the courtesy of deleting my involvement so that you may have your own management and create less confusion for the attendees.

Thank you.

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostDead State Pavilion, on 31 March 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Please disregard any threads, suggestions, or responses made by Dead State in this forum. We will not be attending, contributing, or responsible for the video gaming at Anime Central 2013.

AcenFTW please do me the courtesy of deleting my involvement so that you may have your own management and create less confusion for the attendees.

Thank you.

You have the ability to edit your own posts. ;)
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Dead State Pavilion 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58181

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

Edit yes, remove no (or I have not found yet.)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users