• This topic is locked

Wednesday Only At the Hyatt

#1 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

This year, per tradition, I'm going to be heading to the Hyatt on Wednesday to hang out with some friends and see the sites. I was planning on paying for Wednesday by myself and not worrying about it, however this year I've fallen on some hard times and would prefer to split the room cost with someone(s) to save some money.

This is for Wednesday only my room is full the rest of the convention. Anywhere between 1-3 additional roomies would be awesome if I could find someone wanting to come early. I propose an even split of costs for the night,(Please see cost's be below!) though I will pay for the mini fridge and you can use it at no additional cost. 21+ preferred, though I can take 18+ if needed. I don't care if your male or female. Requirements are clean and drama free. No smoking in the room please. I dont care if you party as long as its not in the room and don't have strangers in it. All I plan to do is sleep in there but please don't mess with my stuff. PM me if interested!

1 additional person = $95 per person
2 additional persons = $65 per person
3 additional persons = $50 per person

This post has been edited by KungPowKirby: 29 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

I love my ACen family! Whether or not I return next year- please know I love you all! Until we meet again!

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users