• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Makeup Artist For Rent/Hire!

#1 User is offline   StarShiranui 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63186

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Are you looking for a way to do a specific character's makeup and have no idea how to go about it? Done body paint or face paint and it's sweat off or smudged off during the day?

Then look no further! The name's Star/Stacey and this past December I got my certification (in Texas) for makeup artistry and have been trained all across the board (from basic beauty up to avant garde and body painting) and I'm looking for stuff to add to my portfolio and for more experience!

I'm easy to work and negotiate with and will be doing a few different shoots while at the con myself, I won't be staying in the convention hotel but I'll gladly meet you in your room or wherever to get you to look spectacular. Heck, if I'm not doing anything and you have a shoot, I will gladly go with you and do touch-ups to make sure you get that flawless picture look you desire.

The stuff I've done as of recent myself is Kankuro's face paint from the Naruto Kage Summit, Tsunade's makeup and face paint, basic beauty with Mito Uzumaki, face/body paint for Homestuckers (a few of them), as well as several different types of makeup.

To get a hold of me for any rates (heck, if it's something interesting or something I already have all the makeup for, there'll probably be absolutely no charge what-so-ever as I like different things for my portfolio) and a small charge if you don't have the makeup or I need to buy it. Trust me, it's usually only about half the price and I shop around and have discounts all over the place since I am a freelance artist more into theatrical things (and that gets expensive, so I am a shopper).

For more information or pictures, feel free to contact me here or send a PM along. Pictures are, of course, absolutely awesome. I can also give skin care and general makeup advice if you just need a tip or two, I don't mind sharing at all.

(For proof, I've attached my certificate so you can look over that.) Right over here~

This post has been edited by StarShiranui: 29 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

2014 Cons
ACen, A-kon, San Japan.

ACen 2014
- Mito Uzumaki (Naruto), Snake cloak!Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto), Schrodinger (Hellsing)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users