Hi! Hope We All Have a Good Time! Road tripping from Ohio to come

#1 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63334
  • Location:On the brink of Insanity and Where Has My Memory Gone? Lane

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

My name is Jessica and Im a 16 year old sophmore. My youtube is known as JCWarriorCats such as my username. My first cosplaying experience was this year at Ohayocon. My first cosplay was as Prison Rukia from Bleach. My favorite anime of all time is Bleach. Other animes that I favor are: Black Butler, Hetalia, Spice and Wolf, Toradora, Angel Beats, Junjou Romantica, and quite a few more. I spend most of my energy animating or writing, and sketching of course. I am the second trombone of my high school marching band and a soloist for jaws. (I scream onstage when everything goes silent. XD) I am also very passionate about horse back riding and have just recently found my deep love for cosplaying.

I currently only own Rukia cosplays since Im new to this. I just got a shinigami uniform and then I altered her prison robe. I am currently looking to acquire a Taiga from Toradora cosplay and a female Shizuo outfit from Durararara. I am almost done with the Shozuo cosplay.

I own a fanfiction.net account where I mostly write for my most popular story, Fifteen Years. It is an Ichiruki fanfiction for Ichiruki is my OTP. Im a very loyal shipper by the way. I rarely multiship and Im very strict with my pairings. As far as the rest of my writing I have finished a book and am halfway through the next and working on two more.

This year I will be attending Anime Central in Chicago and Matsuricon. 83
~*Hope is but a simple flame... Always flickering, but always there.*~ JC

#2 User is offline   Rury 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61407

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hello JC!

Glad to see you have such a love for cosplay. :3 Will you be Taiga and fem Shizuo at ACen? Will this be your first year attending?

#3 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Hey there! Welcome! I'm cosplaying Celty :3
ACen COSPLAYS 2014:

Imp Midna LoZ Twilight Princess
Crona
Mirai Kuriyama

#4 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 63334
  • Location:On the brink of Insanity and Where Has My Memory Gone? Lane

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

As far as my cosplays, Taiga is probably a definite no and Shizuo fem version could happen! I just really need to get a vest and Bowtie. This is my first year attending ACen. I have only ever attended on convention and that was Ohayocon cause I started going this year. (Parentswouldnt let me till I turned sixteen) But I will definitely be Rukia both shinigami and prison form. Im really excited to meet all of you! Thank you for the welcomes! If you have any more questions feel free to ask! ^_^
~*Hope is but a simple flame... Always flickering, but always there.*~ JC

#5 User is offline   AcenFTW! 

• Video Gaming DH
  • Pip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 57107

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Enjoy your stay at ACen.
ACen 2015 - Coming Soon...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic