• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Photos

#1 User is offline   Elevin 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59892

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hey everyone! So basically this is my 6th year at the con and I'm going to attempt cover the entire thing, for the first time, every year before I had gone I had cosplyed and just enjoyed the company of others and just had an all around rad time, this year I finally want to capture it.

What I want to do is to be able to take candid or arranged photos for anyone who wants them, I have all my own equipment and area where I will upload them so everyone can have them.
Everyone who cosplays knows that when you get your photo taken, you probably wont ever see it unless you google, and if that, you might find one.

SO! Shoot me a message or post here and let me know you are interested or if you have an area or idea in mind for a shot we can work on something sick! I also will do any kind of photoshop ect. if you are interested.

thanks everyone! (:

EDIT: What I will do is update this with a # and more information so everyone can reach my at the con and I can run around and find you all, just keep an eye on this post! thanks everyone! cant wait!!! :)/>

This post has been edited by Elevin: 05 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

#2 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Sounds like an awesome thing you're doing. I'd love to get a picture of myself taken; even if it's just one. I'll be cosplaying Minako Arisato (also known as Hamuko, or FeMC) from Persona 3 Portable. I'll be there from Thursday night through Sunday sometime, so if we could meet up that'd be great. :)
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#3 User is offline   Elevin 

• Pip

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:50 AM

View PostSayuri-chan, on 21 March 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

Sounds like an awesome thing you're doing. I'd love to get a picture of myself taken; even if it's just one. I'll be cosplaying Minako Arisato (also known as Hamuko, or FeMC) from Persona 3 Portable. I'll be there from Thursday night through Sunday sometime, so if we could meet up that'd be great. :)/>

yay! yea id love to! we will arrange something! :)

#4 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

Sweeeet. I don't know what my schedule is going to look like - I haven't heard back from Panel Programming about my panel slots as of yet, and there are a couple of photoshoots that I'll be a part of that don't have set places/times yet, so as soon as I know my tentative schedule, we can arrange something. Thanks!
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."

#5 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

I would love to get a themed shot of me as Pocahontas! Probably asking a lot. >.<
Still it is nice to be able to FIND the pictures people take of you. So many times, I'll get stopped often for pictures but then only find 2 or 3 online..if I am lucky...
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#6 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59538

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

Sure, I'm in as well. I also won't know my schedule until probably the week of the con but we can figure something out.
ACen 2014: Friday: all day; saturday/sunday- up in the air of whether I will attend
costumes: Rue: leotard (Princess Tutu),Evil Queen Regina (Once Upon A Time episode 1x07)- *maybe*, Karen (Harvest Moon 64)

#7 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

View Postrinniheart, on 21 March 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Sure, I'm in as well. I also won't know my schedule until probably the week of the con but we can figure something out.

I'll have to find you on Friday!! I have a friend (and I am as well) who's a huge fan of Princess Tutu.~

#8 User is offline   Kamen Rider Gumo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63025

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

I'd be willing to take you up on that as well. I've got a freshly-made Red Ribbon Army cosplay I'd love to have some professional photos taken of. I'll be there all three days, though I may be switching up costumes at one point depending on how things go (I'll know more once I hear whether or not my panel is approved).
Why did I choose a Red Ribbon soldier for my cosplay? Because I'm a little short for a Stormtrooper.

#9 User is offline   Elevin 

• Pip

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

awesome to everyone, just keep tabs on this thread, ill have a # for you all to call / txt so we can link up at the con.

#10 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostElevin, on 21 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

awesome to everyone, just keep tabs on this thread, ill have a # for you all to call / txt so we can link up at the con.

Eep, don't post it on the forum. PM everyone instead. I don't want your phone # to get lifted by bad people who might just surf the forums.~ *thumbup*

#11 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

I sent you a message! ^-^;;

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#12 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

View PostSayuri-chan, on 21 March 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

I'll have to find you on Friday!! I have a friend (and I am as well) who's a huge fan of Princess Tutu.~

Sounds good- I haven't started it yet but hopefully everything works out as planned. I don't know what times I will be there but when things get closer we can contact each other and figure out a time. I would like photos in Rue and/or Sabrina so I will definitely seek you out while I am in costume!
ACen 2014: Friday: all day; saturday/sunday- up in the air of whether I will attend
costumes: Rue: leotard (Princess Tutu),Evil Queen Regina (Once Upon A Time episode 1x07)- *maybe*, Karen (Harvest Moon 64)

#13 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Yes! I'm always the photographer at cons, and I want to be in more pictures for once, specially since I am actually cosplaying xD
I don't have a clue what my schedule is gonna be, but I will get back to you.
ACen COSPLAYS 2014:

Imp Midna LoZ Twilight Princess
Crona
Mirai Kuriyama

#14 User is offline   CharlotteStar 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11577

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

This is awesome. I'm going to be doing some brand new cosplays this year so this would be great. I don't know what's going on yet with my schedule for the weekend but I'll check back here often to see how things are shaping up. Thank you for offering this :).
ACen 14 Cosplay

Date a Live - Kurumi Tokisaki
Saturday.Sunday

#15 User is offline   Elevin 

• Pip

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostCharlotteStar, on 31 March 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

This is awesome. I'm going to be doing some brand new cosplays this year so this would be great. I don't know what's going on yet with my schedule for the weekend but I'll check back here often to see how things are shaping up. Thank you for offering this :)/>.

sweet! yea !! I'm going to update this post soon with a lot more information in the next week!

#16 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

Could you pm folks with your number, please? If only for privacy thingys~ Gonna move this to picture time too, since that's our photo forum.

#17 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

View PostSayuri-chan, on 21 March 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

My rue costume is going to end up getting done so yay! I'll be there sometime after 3pm on Friday just to let you know- mostly poking around photoshoots and a few panels/ dealer's room.

#18 User is offline   Honey-Senpai 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63250

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

Hi! I'd love it if we could meet up, I'm finally cosplaying again and I need some legit looking photos XP. I will be at the con Friday from 2:30-Whenever, Saturday all day, and hopefully all day Sunday :) I'll either be cosplaying as Honey-Senpai or Alois Trancy, But I'd much rather get some cool Alois Trancy shots lol

#19 User is offline   moeagaru 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59003

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

deleted

This post has been edited by moeagaru: 21 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

#20 User is offline   Lunarex 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59275

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

If you're still available, I'd like to get some photos of my new Merida cosplay tomorrow on Saturday, if you happen to see this ^^
Anime Central 2013
-Merida-
-Yumi-

#21 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58966

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

It would be great to get some shots of the cosplays I'll be bringing for 2014 :) ACen is my biggest con I go to and it is always nice to get some good shots of your cosplays :)

~Art~
Artangel85's 2014 Cosplay List:
(Friday) Seras Victoria (Hellsing, Yellow OVA): 90%
(Saturday) Katara "old friends" (Avatar: The Last Airbender) 0%
(Sunday) Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle) 100%

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users