• You cannot reply to this topic

Progress Pics and Workspaces Share the pics of your hard work and workspace

#91 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

This post will be full of last minute hysterics and bloodied fingers.

THIS IS THE SEED BEAD APOCALYPSE. THERE IS NO WAY OUT. SAY GOODBYE TO ALL YOU HAVE HELD DEAR.

I am now on episode 323 of Pokemon. (Yeah, I measure cosplay progress done in tv episodes.) I am nearly done with beading for this one cosplay alone. I cannot begin to tell you how many glass seed beads are either in my carpet, my couch, somewhere stuck in one of my bras and shirts (if you use your chest for a tray, don't forget that they're there. It will end tragically.), or sharded in my fingers over the last 3 days alone. Worth it? Yeah. Annoyed? Yeah. I think I'm about 15% done with this thing. It's at the point where the pieces are almost assembled and nearly to the point of where they can be attached and detailed. All for the love of the craft.

In other news, Jessie and James need to get another job or go on food stamps so they can stop making me hungry. Dear lord. 11 cent ramen or something! Get thee to a flour mill!

#92 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

Poor Momma. I hope you find them all! I keep loosing pins in my carpet so I can only imagine how obnoxious it is to lose those glass beads!

As for me - I am really happy! I finished Raven's cloak today! I was determined to finish it completely and I am really happy with how it came out. I was playing in it for a few minutes til I realized I should probably stop, put it away and go to sleep.

So...now that I have yelled a little in happiness on the internet, I am ready to get some sleep.

Night all!
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#93 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59538

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

Dunno if I will be able to finish sabrina in time for ACen due to work schedule and having trouble with the sleeves. I'm wondering if I should just save it for anime midwest if I go/another year. Maybe I can buy the once upon a time replica book off ebay to go with regina cosplay instead... alternatively is there anyone here in the chicago/surrounding area that could help me with the sleeves?
ACen 2014: Friday: all day; saturday/sunday- up in the air of whether I will attend
costumes: Rue: leotard (Princess Tutu),Evil Queen Regina (Once Upon A Time episode 1x07)- *maybe*, Karen (Harvest Moon 64)

#94 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

Got a little bit more work done.
Finished up some small projects Saturday:
- made the hand gems for Raven.
- Finished the cloak clasp gem and attached to cloak
- Got new wig and styled (still contemplating cutting the front)
- put foamy insoles in my boots for Rave
- Semi attached elastic for Pocahontas' dress

Next on the list is:
- Finish the dress body for Pocahontas
- Make the cuffs for Raven

plan to get that done Monday since I have the day off. Might also start on the fringe for Pocahontas' dress.

View Postrinniheart, on 03 May 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

Dunno if I will be able to finish sabrina in time for ACen due to work schedule and having trouble with the sleeves. I'm wondering if I should just save it for anime midwest if I go/another year. Maybe I can buy the once upon a time replica book off ebay to go with regina cosplay instead... alternatively is there anyone here in the chicago/surrounding area that could help me with the sleeves?

nooooo!
I was really looking forward to seeing Sabrina!
That said...I....have no real experience with sleeves. I have only ever done them once.....
strangely enough, all of my cosplays...have been sleeveless....

So since i can't help, guess I can't complain about Sabrina not making it this year.
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)

#95 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

*Last Friday...*

Me: All the local stores are charging 20 bucks for cheap satin prom gloves?! *grumbles and once again consults the internets for Nel/Byakuya gloves*

*finds perfect ones...and with free shipping!*

Me: Woo! Internet, you've redeemed yourself once again! *promptly orders*

*...THREE DAYS LATER*

Me: Oh God, oh God, nothing's been shipped....did they run out of my gloves?! Stop torturing me, Nebraska!!

*new e-mail pops up 20 minutes later, says gloves are currently in Kansas, expect delivery by May 10th*

Me: *melts into a nerve-frazzled puddle*

Aside from that little episode...I've finally hunkered down and made a new set of Kenseikan for Byakuya. To save time, I put hair extensions in the front piece. I'll pretty much be jumping into this cosplay as soon as I get to ACen so I don't miss a thing.

And here's the Soul Chain I made for my friend--this is basically his whole cosplay. :lol:

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 06 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#96 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:27 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 05 May 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

nooooo!
I was really looking forward to seeing Sabrina!
That said...I....have no real experience with sleeves. I have only ever done them once.....
strangely enough, all of my cosplays...have been sleeveless....

I know- I REALLY wanted to get it done you have no idea! Super sad! I mean I can try..... but I only have 4 more days off before ACen and still have to dye ballet shoes, fix 2 wigs, and do finalizing touches on rue. (Sabrina still has collar, sleeves,shorten dress, darts, buttons... ummm boots? and of course finding a wig 0_0)

This post has been edited by rinniheart: 06 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

ACen 2014: Friday: all day; saturday/sunday- up in the air of whether I will attend
costumes: Rue: leotard (Princess Tutu),Evil Queen Regina (Once Upon A Time episode 1x07)- *maybe*, Karen (Harvest Moon 64)

#97 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

View Postrinniheart, on 06 May 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

I know- I REALLY wanted to get it done you have no idea! Super sad! I mean I can try..... but I only have 4 more days off before ACen and still have to dye ballet shoes, fix 2 wigs, and do finalizing touches on rue. (Sabrina still has collar, sleeves,shorten dress, darts, buttons... ummm boots? and of course finding a wig 0_0)

I totally get it.
I was up til 1 AM last night working on my stuff since I have yesterday, this friday...and.....a few hours after work to finish up my cosplays. Raven is 99% finished. Pocahontas is 80%.
This is...the closest I have ever pushed it. Really glad I didn't pick cosplays that were too complicated. Lmao

So I say do what you can get done! There will always be other cons.

#98 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 62857

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:31 AM

had to completely recast my sphere the diode inside of the other one broke well i broke one of the pegs while soldering but so far for the new sphere its looking better than the other one. im sick of sticky fingers, being poked by needles, and bleeding oh lets not forget being burned by hot glue.... FOR COSPLAY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAA
i still have to make my wings redo mig finish up some last minute things on my dress put the staff together and i still have yet to choreograph my skit

This post has been edited by Rinzle: 09 May 2013 - 12:40 AM

ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant
Irelia base sking - League of Legends
Past Cons
ACen 2014-Otakon 2013-Anime Midwest 2013-ACen 2013-Anime Milwaukee 2013-ACen 2011- No Brand Con 2008-
Past cosplays
Neo Queen Serenity V.1 & V.2-Usagi Tsukino School uniform-Yuna FFX-Princess Serenity-

#99 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

Sakura's dress is almost done...ALMOST. Dang 'Gone With the Wind' poofy sleeves. <_< We thought elastic would help, but all it's doing is cutting off the circulation in my arms. TT__TT Other than that, it's just the hemming, the collar, and the buttons. And then the entire upcoming weekend will be dedicated to Nel's jacket. I want to pack next Wednesday (last year I made the mistake of packing Thursday night until 2:30 AM, and I STILL forgot a cosplay piece).

Also...(gets on FedEx website)...my gloves are now in the state of Michigan! :happydance: I should get them by Friday, but all gods help me if they don't fit.
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#100 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

*tears through the thread red-eyed*

THE GLOVES LOOKED LONGER ON THE WEBSITE!!! *there's no emoticon for how frustrated I feel, and I'd feel a lot better if I wasn't sleep-deprived and nauseous* These won't work at all for Byakuya! Not to mention there's a run in one of them. I waited a week for this crap?!

*breathes and counts to 10*

...One pair did come damage-free, and they'll work perfectly for Nel Tu, so at least SHE has her gloves. TT__TT If need be, I can make Byakuya's hand guards from scratch; I just wasn't counting on extra work this late in the game. For once, I don't want to do anything on Thursday so I can just relax that day (and SLEEP because I need to catch a 7 AM bus; I had a rather upsetting dream two days ago that I missed it.)

And I FINALLY repaired Byakuya's waraji sandals after having a revelation involving a hot glue gun, so he's like 99% done, as is Sakura, who just needs the sleeves altered on the dress. And it's not nearly as hot as it was yesterday.... *still breathing* And me and my friend found good roommates for the hotel...all's good. ALL. IS. GOOD.

...For this last week, that will be the mantra of this thread. "All. Is. Good." (Even when it doesn't look like it.)

#101 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

-hugs-
Sorry to hear about those gloves! T_T
DO you have a Claire's near by you?
That is where I suggest trying to get some. They are inexpensive and should be in abundance still from Prom season.

Glad at least some work is coming along good though! I am really looking forward to seeing your Nel!

#102 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 13 May 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

-hugs-
Sorry to hear about those gloves! T_T
DO you have a Claire's near by you?
That is where I suggest trying to get some. They are inexpensive and should be in abundance still from Prom season.

Glad at least some work is coming along good though! I am really looking forward to seeing your Nel!

*huggles*

Claire's is where we tried first. For some reason the prices were ridiculously high in nearby stores (as opposed to five years ago when I found a pair of black gloves marked down to $8, or maybe that was luck...)

Anyway, doesn't matter now, fortunately! I dug around for the old pair of gloves I had altered for Byakuya (a portion of the gloves were discolored by glue when I applied foam to the backs to stiffen them, which is why I wanted replacements in the first place), and after some more foam, a different brand of glue, satin-cleaning, and elbow grease I turned them into an even better version. :) I really wouldn't have been freaking out about gloves, but Aunt Flo just finished visiting, which is another thing to be thankful for. :thumbup:

In better news, Sakura is 100% finished, and today I ironed out Byakuya's haori and did final adjustments, so he's good to go as well. :happydance: All there is now is just Nel's jacket, and compared to Sakura's poofalicious dress it shouldn't take long. So long as it's done by Wednesday, I'm good. And I have a specific reason why as well: I want to pack Nel and Sakura at the bottom of my suitcase since I won't be wearing them until Saturday.

#103 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

well since Sabrina isn't getting done in time, I decided to add a different easy costume to my line up- Karen from harvest moon 64- karen reference- yay for 2 hour costume! karen costume also dyed Rue' ballet shoes, although need 1-2 more coats-they are more red in person
To do list:
Regina: make wig more flip-ier, buy basket and apples (she is the snow white 'evil queen' after all)
Glinda- make wig bangs more curly with hairspray
Rue: sleeves, bias tape around edges, 1-2 layers dye for shoes, add elastic/ribbon
Karen: add blonde hair extensions to wig, buy belt/white shirt
I think that's it

This post has been edited by rinniheart: 13 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

#104 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

oo and got Once Upon a Time prop book in mail Saturday, so have been adding the photos/ stories into the book tonight, too- book(it's a mini version- the full size replica wouldn't be here til June if I ordered it- and it wouldn't have come with the photos to add which kinda are needed)

#105 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

*runs around flailling about in panic*
I just feel like im not going to be finished im a week behind where i want to be and little things like picking up the wrong size of clear thread are setting me back i was hoping to have my wings and dress done by yesterday but thats going to have to wait till later today(gotta love third shift)... at least my skits choreographed.... lets see if i can pull it off while wearing my dress :zombie: i still need to redo my wig so saving that for wedsneday and i can finish my staff on thursday before i have to go to work cause on friday my friend and i are leaving at like 6:30 in the morning so i can try to attempt to park in the hyatt parking garage considering that is the hotel we are staying at.
ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant
Past Cons
ACen 2014-Otakon 2013-Anime Midwest 2013-ACen 2013-Anime Milwaukee 2013-ACen 2011- No Brand Con 2008-
Past cosplays
Neo Queen Serenity V.1 & V.2-Usagi Tsukino School uniform-Yuna FFX-Princess Serenity-

#106 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

I wish everyone amazing luck amd speed in getting their final pieces done! I look forward to seeing everyone's hard work pay off!

#107 User is offline   Agatha 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61511

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

Arrrghh, I would have been finished ten times over by now, but I've gotten a lot of extra hours at work - which is absolutely AWESOME for my bank account, especially right now around convention time, but soooo much less awesome for my free time. I've enlisted my SO to help, though. We're watching epic Star Trek marathons and working. I think I can get all the rest of my sewing done tonight - 1.5 kimonos and a pair of hakama, with all the pieces already cut and pinned. Following that all our Pokemon stuff will be done except for a few little things and I can breathe again! I'm just counting down the hours until I can get back to work...

#108 User is offline   Akahime 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63319

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Almost done with my Kakurine wig (link here to tumblr post). :3 Been working on this one forever and at least it turned out semi-okay. 8D;;

This post has been edited by Akahime: 14 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

ACen Cosplay Plans:
Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)
Kakurine (Evil Zone)
Cater (FF Type-0)
Okuni (Samurai Warriors 3)

#109 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

My TF2 Medic cosplay is almost ready. I did a little tweaking to the medigun so it will light up better. Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Now I just have to glue the hose attachment with E6000 and my medigun is done! Cat not included.
Posted Image
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#110 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Postexcel excel, on 14 May 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

My TF2 Medic cosplay is almost ready. I did a little tweaking to the medigun so it will light up better. Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Now I just have to glue the hose attachment with E6000 and my medigun is done! Cat not included.
Posted Image

KITTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

btw that looks awesome
ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant
Past Cons
Past cosplays

#111 User is offline   Darko 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 18698

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

essentially done. gotta add more things.but those are minuscule. but here it is Artorias the Abysswalker
I've kept up on my progress through this one on my dev art
http://xsinstarx.dev...kinda-371549745
Acen2014 - Creator Viktor - League of Legends
ACen 2013- Artorias the abysswalker -Darksouls
Apocalypse year ACen 2012-DEADMAU5 RAINBOSS- CustomLED Helmet

Questions about props?Email me . Details on my profile

#112 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

Finished...Nel Tu....at 2:07 AM. I'm just....just gonna lay right here. *collapses*

#113 User is offline   Evangelion_Unit_01 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26693

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

*bump*

Just want to find this thread easier when I start posting pictures.
Cosplay Building Begins For 2015!
ACen 2015 Cosplay's
-Kirito (Sword Art Online) 20% Complete
-Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach) 100% Complete
-Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect 3 Version) 0% Complete

#114 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58966

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

Howdy everyone :lol:/> . I figured I would post since I'm still waiting for my snake Ozzy to eat.

My friends and I did the Hippies/ Nomads from Avatar: The Last Airbender acen2013 Avatar Gaang, I was Katara, I need to make the sleeves shorter.

Then I was Sophie Hatter from Howls Moving Castle, I need to make the dress a tad bit longer. Sophie Hatter and Howls (x2)

But for this year I'm making Soi Fon (Bleach) and remaking the skirt for Seras Victoria (Hellsing). Me as Seras

Loads of things to do, but Finals come first he he ;)/>/>/> I'll comment back with more progress pics. Oh and for the last pic here is my work space (when I was working on my Petty Coat for Sophie. My desk in my sewing room/ storage room

This post has been edited by shastacola85: 14 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

Artangel85's 2015 Cosplay List:
As for now it's all dependent on Photoshoot times!

#115 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

I redid my neo queen staff for Otakon love how it turned out and it is essentially indestructible. Someone kicked it by accident when i was sitting on the floor and it smacked into the wall pretty hard (hurt there foot).

Other than that the costume itself is getting a complete do over i kept the skirt portion of the dress that can be reused but the top now thats where alll my problems where. It had no hold to it or support >.< will be posting photos in the next month or so on the beginings of version 2.
ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant
Past Cons
Past cosplays

#116 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58966

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

https://scontent-a-p...991300440_n.jpg

So far so good on test top for Soi Fon. I hope that things go pretty good. I had to make my own pattern for the top and we'll see on what it will take to do the pants!

~Art~
Artangel85's 2015 Cosplay List:
As for now it's all dependent on Photoshoot times!

#117 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 64919

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

View Postshastacola85, on 09 January 2014 - 11:53 PM, said:

https://scontent-a-p...991300440_n.jpg

So far so good on test top for Soi Fon. I hope that things go pretty good. I had to make my own pattern for the top and we'll see on what it will take to do the pants!

~Art~

Gorgeous! Nice work!

#118 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:19 AM

I'm currently working on antlers for a quadsuit i'll hopefully have finished by May
This is going to be my very first cosplay and home made outfit =)

Here's an update picture

(Made from pipe cleaners, tin foil, duck tape):

Posted Image

Added fabric:

Posted Image
Posted Image

The character is still sort of a secret for now but I'm sure a few of you guys might be able to guess who it is. Take care! =)

#119 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:57 AM

*creeps back onto the forums, then finds this thread*

As many of you know all too well, it's been cold as hell, but since my goal this year is to be done with all my cosplays at least a week before May (since I apparently have a bad habit of finishing at 2 AM Friday and then waking up 2 hours later for my bus trip), I decided to buckle down and use what little space I have in my bedroom to start prepping (with adequate ventilation, of course).

First, reference pics: San from Princess Mononoke, Boogiepop (which I've been putting off for three years now), and a concept sketch for a gender-bend Ikkaku Madarame from Bleach.

As for actual progress:

--Made the Ryuumon Houzukimaru bankai earrings for Ikkaku (First time making jewelry more complicated than a necklace!)
--Houzukimaru: After failing to salvage old dowel rods, I just got new ones and stained them.. Then after spray painting the ends to make the poles look metal-tipped, I drilled holes to put in these screw eyes. I also recently clear-coated two of the poles.

All told, all that's left for Houzukimaru is to cut out and paint the plywood blade, fit/glue the blade onto the last pole, clear-coat both the blade and that pole, and make the tassel-y end.

And then...well, everything else. :lol:/>

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 23 January 2014 - 08:00 AM

#120 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 23 January 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:

*creeps back onto the forums, then finds this thread*

As many of you know all too well, it's been cold as hell, but since my goal this year is to be done with all my cosplays at least a week before May (since I apparently have a bad habit of finishing at 2 AM Friday and then waking up 2 hours later for my bus trip), I decided to buckle down and use what little space I have in my bedroom to start prepping (with adequate ventilation, of course).

First, reference pics: San from Princess Mononoke, Boogiepop (which I've been putting off for three years now), and a concept sketch for a gender-bend Ikkaku Madarame from Bleach.

As for actual progress:

--Made the Ryuumon Houzukimaru bankai earrings for Ikkaku (First time making jewelry more complicated than a necklace!)
--Houzukimaru: After failing to salvage old dowel rods, I just got new ones and stained them.. Then after spray painting the ends to make the poles look metal-tipped, I drilled holes to put in these screw eyes. I also recently clear-coated two of the poles.

All told, all that's left for Houzukimaru is to cut out and paint the plywood blade, fit/glue the blade onto the last pole, clear-coat both the blade and that pole, and make the tassel-y end.

And then...well, everything else. :lol:/>/>

Can't wait to see your san costume =)!

Got my boots in today, they turned out amazing! =) Can't wait to finish the last pieces!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users